Pick up the kitten and bring it inside next to the fire, i would bring him some warm food and milk, then first thing in the morning i would take him to the vet, when they check him out and see if he's healthy ill take him home and name him Ben if he has long yellow/orange fur, or Rusty if he has short red fur, something else if he has some other color of fur!

Best Answer

Do what I have done about 30 times before....bring her in and love her until I can find a safe place for her.

Best Answer

I bring it in the apartment and take care of it .<br />
And make it in side cat .<br />
And see what happen <br />
Then feed it . <br />
And get it warm.

Best Answer

Oh this happened to me when I was in 6th grade ^_^ I had that kitty for 7 years<3 his name was Oscar but everyone called him Bubba :)

Best Answer

Bring him in out of that cold! You can bring him to a shelter or try to place him in a home yourself.<br />
If he's very young you can put a heating pad under a blanket in a box to keep him warm. He should have access to fresh water and wet food to begin with (only a half a teaspoon in the beginning). If he can eat the wet food, you can introduce him to dry food mixed with wet. Watch him to make sure he's old enough to eat. If not, he'll need a bottle with milk (not our milk, you can buy powdered kitten milk to mix with water). If he's too young to eat, it might be better to bring him to a shelter where they'll know how to take care of him. If you want to do it yourself, I'd be happy to coach you through. Good luck.

Best Answer

Shave the kitten and put it back outside, lol j/k I already have a cat and she would chase the kitten away... my cat is a wacko.

Best Answer

Bring it in. Give it a name. Call it family now.

Best Answer

bring it in and cook it, shouldn't waste food

Best Answer

I would throw a snowballs at it until I kill it. Then I'd make kitten stew with some mashed potatoes and steamed veggies P:

Best Answer

Not even funny.

Best Answer

not even just a little? D:

Best Answer

OMG ur cruel!! I see u like to eat ****** huh??

Best Answer

haha I'm joking :P Who wouldn't bring it in? I'm not a huge cat lover and even I would bring it in and warm it up XD I'd take it to an animal shelter the next day though

Best Answer

Not even a little.

Best Answer

Thats more like it young lady!! :)

Best Answer

Damn.. And I was really hoping you would find it funny :( Oh well.

Best Answer

Sorry im an animal freak O~o love animals and earth with my life

Best Answer

Haha same here (:

Best Answer

I will keep the kitten and become one of those lonely cat women.

Best Answer

bring it in of course!!! I would raise it But suggest that others to take it to wild life rehab or ASPCA or Humane Society

Best Answer

That's how I got my last cat. Not joking.

Best Answer

knowing you, keep it but take to the vet

Best Answer

Yes, we have! She is so beautiful! Nathan found her! She is noe Captain Pickles...hahaha

Best Answer

I would take it in. It would become my pet.

Best Answer

bring the poor little thing inside

Best Answer

other than bring it inside and feed it???? wut?

Best Answer

Keep him. That's what I always do. I have 8 cats

Best Answer

lock my cats in my room so they can sleep and take care of the kitten

Best Answer