FULL QUESTION: = IF YOU HAD A FRIEND WHO SPOKE TO YOU IN THE SAME WAY YOU SOMETIMES SPEAK TO YOURSELF, HOW LONG WOULD YOU ALLOW THAT PERSON TO BE YOUR FRIEND? MY ANSWER= THAT FRIEND WOULD BE DAMAGING TO ME AS I DAMAGE MYSELF WITH HURTFUL WORDS AND CONVINCE MYSELF THAT I AM WORTHLESS... I BELIVE MY MIND IS MORE OF A BULLY THAN ANY ONE EVER COULD BE.
MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 3 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Poetry

We wud b best friends FOREVER' you have to love urself! Make up some stuff till u beleive it! It worked the other way around didnt it?

Best Answer

Me and that person would be soul mates beyond a kindred kinship of love and harmony beyond the symphony of bonds and tranquility of the heart, soul and mind, we are one and we unite into euphoria. The ultimate bond of ecstasy and jovial bright. Transcending unconditional love and friendship combined into a ethereal smite of universal cosmic.

Best Answer

Oh man ima need u to write me a love letter !!!

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Never! I hate people like me

Best Answer