BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 23 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Pissed and mortified.

Best Answer

Laugh at them, then tell them that's not what I paid 12yrs of school fees for and they'd better think of another direction.

Best Answer

they would know not to ask me. or ever let me find out...

Best Answer

I would not be pleased.

Best Answer

I would wish they had not told me.

Best Answer

The words mental institution and crisis intervention spring to mind

Best Answer

well i wouldnt mined at all ... it's better then doing drugs,or getting drunk and going to jail

Best Answer

I'd be shocked. Especially if it was my daughter. I think all illusions of her innocence would be shattered into a million tiny pieces and that might be hard to take.<br />
I think I'd want to know why. Whether it was for money or love of sex or some other reason. Might be a bit weird to talk about though.

Best Answer

It's their choice as an adult at that point.

Best Answer

Can't really say anything they are legally grown tell them to be safe and careful with there bodies, who they work with, and make sure that they read there contracts.

Best Answer

Let me think about it!

Best Answer

i will be very angery and i will do my best to change her mind if i couldn't i will say : YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME, IF YOU WANT TO BE A @#€$ BE IT.<br />
and have another one

Best Answer

Well, not the career i envisioned for them, especially If i ever end up in public office or as a judge. But it is their life. But JFK bedded random women all the time while president, Clinton got a ******* while in office, Eleanor Roosevelt's lesbian lover lived with her in the white house, so by the time I get there it really won't be a big deal. <br />
After the initial shock and dismay, have a realistic conversation about the industry, what it's like to work in, the risks involved, how it follows a person after they leave it. <br />
Let them know I support thier decision, I'd just want them to be aware of what they are getting into, just don't expect me to watch any of thier work, because that would be wierd.

Best Answer