am400400 am400400 41-45, M 20 Answers Mar 20, 2011

Call my neighbor and tell her to come over to my house in exactly 4 minutes, please.<br />
Put my address book out so she could find my mom's number when she got here. (My mom lives over 4 hours from here.)<br />
Write my mom a quick note, thanking her, telling her I love her. She already knows other important details.<br />
Go and sit with my son for a couple of minutes. Watch him sleep. Talk to God. <br />
Then come into the front room and open the front door so my neighbor could get in. <br />
There wouldn't be enough time for much else.

Best Answer

I would hold my wife and children, hug, kiss them, and tell them I love them very much.

Best Answer

I would get stoned .... might as well be happy on my outgoing

Best Answer

Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll

Best Answer

write 3 notes of I love you to each of my kids and have my freind send them.(I would seal them with a kiss)

Best Answer

Have sx and smoke

Best Answer

I would call my soon to be wife and pray to Jesus with her on the phone.

Best Answer

Have my last meal here on earth - as the time is so limited,I'd have to settle for a 3-minute boiled egg.

Best Answer

Keep praising God...until the very end. :)

Best Answer

Lie in bed and wait for the end to come :)

Best Answer

update my facebook

Best Answer

sigh impatiently

Best Answer

Listen to "Dont Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult and smoke a bowel real quick.

Best Answer

I would relax because there's nothing left to worry about.

Best Answer

i would pick up the fone and spend the time telling my son how much i love him and that im always with him. And i couldnt have asked for a better little boy and he made my life worth living.

Best Answer

kiss my boyfriend

Best Answer

since i've got no one id stretch &focus to have a peaceful death. id lay on the ground watching the sky.

Best Answer

Have a nice cup of tea.

Best Answer

Get on my knees and pray.

Best Answer