am400400 am400400 41-45, M 20 Answers Mar 20, 2011

Call my neighbor and tell her to come over to my house in exactly 4 minutes, please.

Put my address book out so she could find my mom's number when she got here. (My mom lives over 4 hours from here.)

Write my mom a quick note, thanking her, telling her I love her. She already knows other important details.

Go and sit with my son for a couple of minutes. Watch him sleep. Talk to God.

Then come into the front room and open the front door so my neighbor could get in.

There wouldn't be enough time for much else.

Best Answer

I would hold my wife and children, hug, kiss them, and tell them I love them very much.

Best Answer

I would get stoned .... might as well be happy on my outgoing

Best Answer

Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll

Best Answer

write 3 notes of I love you to each of my kids and have my freind send them.(I would seal them with a kiss)

Best Answer

Have sx and smoke

Best Answer

I would call my soon to be wife and pray to Jesus with her on the phone.

Best Answer

Have my last meal here on earth - as the time is so limited,I'd have to settle for a 3-minute boiled egg.

Best Answer

Keep praising God...until the very end. :)

Best Answer

Lie in bed and wait for the end to come :)

Best Answer

update my facebook

Best Answer

sigh impatiently

Best Answer

Listen to "Dont Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult and smoke a bowel real quick.

Best Answer

I would relax because there's nothing left to worry about.

Best Answer

i would pick up the fone and spend the time telling my son how much i love him and that im always with him. And i couldnt have asked for a better little boy and he made my life worth living.

Best Answer

kiss my boyfriend

Best Answer

since i've got no one id stretch &focus to have a peaceful death. id lay on the ground watching the sky.

Best Answer

Have a nice cup of tea.

Best Answer

Get on my knees and pray.

Best Answer