if only Love gave u pain and nothing else?Is love worth the effort?Why?
AMidsummerNightsDream AMidsummerNightsDream 26-30, F 7 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

Love is worth the effort; I can love someone each day in a variety of different ways. I could stop loving people, and love God only, but in God's wisdom, it's only when I can learn to love ALL people, that I am fully educated in what it means to really love in this hateful world.

Best Answer

Best Answer

the first question would be no, the second Love is pain it make us do stupid things. the third love is worth everything,<br />
because with out it you and I would not have this conversation

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

no. a few moments filled with love are better and more than a life of hundred years (without love)!

Best Answer

If love only gave you pain I wouldn't want.

Best Answer

im cool with that.

Best Answer