i'll pay a barbershop quartet to sing the secret on national tv if they don't get contact from me for more than 48 hours

Best Answer

Redundant autouploading servers to websites requiring 24 hour time countdown trigger reset via redundant signalling

Best Answer

oooh, you've done this before haven't you lol

Best Answer

i learned it fom girl with dragon tattoo

Best Answer

There is a site that will posts things for you at a later date. Burn the pictures anyway so we can keep the animal activists at bay

Best Answer

write it down, cram it into my butt and once the sweet release of death arrives, so will the secret

Best Answer

Yeah, because **** 'em if they're trying to kill me.

Best Answer

hire some bodyguards and tell the truth now...once you're dead...you've got no back up...lets face it...who can you really trust?

Best Answer

Avoid seeing family and friends!They no longer exist(for their safety)!Move very far away like 2or 3000 kilos so you lead them away!Make sure you have the solid proof to provide it and get yourself a gun!!While you still have the chance,make a shitload of copies and send them to every news paper,news net work,police station and government office you can think of that would do any good.Pray for the best and get ready for war!!

Best Answer

Or fake your death!!!

Best Answer