Fifidog Fifidog 16-17, F 6 Answers Jun 26 in Community

Not my parents no....that's too embarrassing. But I do wish I had someone to spank me when I needed it. I have never been spanked as an adult, and I know I need one....I have been wanting someone to spank my bare behind with a paddle or a belt for a very long time. Once the initial punishment is over, I'd like regular spankings for awhile to maintain my behavior as it has never been punished before.

Best Answer

Oh cool

Best Answer

my father came home one evening, I was being punished in my room waiting for him to arrive, when he did, he merely opened up my door, grabbed me and hit me super hard on my butt. That was enough to keep me silent for a very long time. I don't even know what I did wrong; I remember the punishment, but not what I did that merited it.

Best Answer

I probably would've been balling my eyes out lmao but didn't u say I'm not gonna be punished cuz I don't even know what I did?

Best Answer

I was dead asleep. First day of summer vacation, had a date that night, I went to bed happy. That morning my dad was beating me stupid (yeah, that's what's wrong with me). Out of a slumber I came, finally asked him what was wrong. He was wroth because I left the car running all night. I contended I had not. He asked where my keys were--they were right there on the dresser. Turns out the ignition switch was bad. It was a quiet car, I was tired, and I had not even noticed that it was still running. LoL, worst beating I ever got from him, and I didn't do a danged thing...except fail to notice the switch was bad.

Best Answer

Oh crap lol

Best Answer

I didn't say my first sentence until I was nine, and I was terrified of talking in my house, I was afraid of being tortured, I was afraid even of going to sleep at night. There were things that weren't right then, but those were things other people controlled, not me. I fell down the stairs once, and I wasn't even taken to the doctor to see if I was okay. And in fact, my head today is so messed up physically, it also messes with my emotions and mentality.

Best Answer

Aw sorry bout that. Why were u so scared in ur own house?

Best Answer

when I was four, I was acting out sexual stuff, I had nightmares until I was 30, flashbacks that affect all of me in intimacy settings, I barricaded my bedroom door at night and continued to do so when I was even older, I was terrified in that home. I know no one wants to believe me, but someone hurt me bad as a kid, and I was four, I don't have to figure out who, or why, or how, all I know is that something sinister and evil happened to me that I can't quite explain, but which affected my entire life.

Best Answer

That's not good kinda scary. Would u have wanted to go into foster care/ state care?

Best Answer

yes, absolutely, I would have wanted that, or been sent to a boarding school/military setting. It could have changed the entire course of my life if anyone had recognized in me as a child that I was in desperate need of intervention.

Best Answer

Maybe that's why kids in foster care r happy, cause they left that environment

Best Answer

maybe; some kids are in foster care though because their parents are in jail or strung out on drugs.

Best Answer

Btw I hope everything's good now

Best Answer

Ya maybe

Best Answer

I still have alot of trauma left over, dissociative problems, during intimacy and other interactions. It's something that I will have to keep working on the rest of my life.

Best Answer

i wouldnt

Best Answer

considering i used to get split bamboo.. which is basically being whipped, yeah i told them anyway. i got used to it and it didn't bother me anymore

Best Answer

Glad it didn't bother u anymore

Best Answer

so many people knew me ,,,they were allowed to whip me and then I got it again at home ,,,,if you grew every time you got beat ,,I would be able to see God

Best Answer

Oh gosh lol. Did u respect them or not were u scared of it

Best Answer

Spanking isn't a punishment. It's pleasure.

Best Answer

I guess so

Best Answer