Sure, if you want to be blamed for all the troubles in the world including the next earthquake and the next tsunami. Tell, if it will make you feel better, but don't expect gratitude.

Best Answer

:-) Apparently this girl has never heard the expression about shooting the messenger.

Best Answer

if i know them personally and there my friend yes but if i dont and know them as an acquaintance then idk depends telling someone like that doesn't guarantee they will believe you and might make them get angry at you

Best Answer

depends on your relationship with the parties involved. if a friend of mine is cheating on their spouse, I would talk to my friend about it; if my friend is being cheated on, I would tell my friend. if neither party is a friend, then it's none of my business.

Best Answer

No<br />
Talk to the 'cheater' first in order to persue him/her to stop.<br />
Doesn't matter if he/she takes your advice or not, you have done your job

Best Answer

I would mind my own business. It's nothing to do with me.

Best Answer

Also how do you know that the other person isn't just turning a blind eye and knows already.

Best Answer

Coz the girl is very good at hiding it. The only one knows is the 3rd party (guy) and some close friends of the 3rd party guy.

Best Answer

Not my business. Cheaters get caught eventually so its not like they will never know.

Best Answer

Agree karma will hit them bad.

Best Answer

Yep let the universe/god/goddess/flying spaghetti monster deal with them.

Best Answer