missymiss02 missymiss02 22-25, F 15 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

Sure, if you want to be blamed for all the troubles in the world including the next earthquake and the next tsunami. Tell, if it will make you feel better, but don't expect gratitude.

Best Answer

Best advice by far - the messy part I was talking about.

Best Answer

:-) Apparently this girl has never heard the expression about shooting the messenger.

Best Answer

:=) I've even see it where the accused said the person who told, was sleeping with them too. It can get crazy!

Best Answer

That can be a real touchy situation. If the person is your close friend, then probably yes, but if they are just somebody you sort of know, then I might tend to stay out of the drama. Those situations tend to get messy real fast.

Best Answer

What if u are the third party that is involved? U broke it off but the other one is still acts like the 2 of u are together?

Best Answer

Stay out of it, it's a mess, a bomb looking for a place to explode.

Best Answer

if i know them personally and there my friend yes but if i dont and know them as an acquaintance then idk depends telling someone like that doesn't guarantee they will believe you and might make them get angry at you

Best Answer

I probably would if the partner being cheated on was a friend of mine.

Best Answer

What if its your friend is the one cheating?

Best Answer

Then I'd have some seriously stern words with them. They probably wouldn't remain a friend of mine.

Best Answer

depends on your relationship with the parties involved. if a friend of mine is cheating on their spouse, I would talk to my friend about it; if my friend is being cheated on, I would tell my friend. if neither party is a friend, then it's none of my business.

Best Answer

No<br />
Talk to the 'cheater' first in order to persue him/her to stop.<br />
Doesn't matter if he/she takes your advice or not, you have done your job

Best Answer

I would mind my own business. It's nothing to do with me.

Best Answer

Also how do you know that the other person isn't just turning a blind eye and knows already.

Best Answer

Coz the girl is very good at hiding it. The only one knows is the 3rd party (guy) and some close friends of the 3rd party guy.

Best Answer

Not my business. Cheaters get caught eventually so its not like they will never know.

Best Answer

Agree karma will hit them bad.

Best Answer

Yep let the universe/god/goddess/flying spaghetti monster deal with them.

Best Answer