I get what you're saying...Honestly, when guy who likes me wants to be "friends" I don't believe them. I've come to understand that they're just waiting until your relationship with your significant other is over so they can be the rebound. In fact, sometimes they don't even wait for that...they'd like to be the person you cheat on your boyfriend with. I'd say...you can be friends with this other person as long as you understand that there is a motive.

Best Answer

I get what you're saying, but not all guys are like that.

Best Answer

not all but a majority are. I happen to be a catch. lol

Best Answer

Bt he'll keep hoping for his luck... I dont want that

Best Answer

If you know he's going to bring up his feelings again...then you should run away and fast. It's very frustrating trying to keep a "friendship" together when the other person wants more. Believe me...I know. I

Best Answer

Hmmm.. Then its better for me to refuse.. Thanks..:)

Best Answer

Just a friend? That's fine. I had mostly guy friends when I had my first relationship. They don't PSM so much like girls, and don't gossip nearly as much. It's refreshing. On the contrary, most of my boyfriend's friends were girls, since he was more sensitive in nature, and they just happened to like his kind nature.<br />
HOWEVER... if you are the type of person to CHEAT, do not ever allow yourself to be tempted into doing anything with another guy one on one. In a social setting with other people though, it's fine.

Best Answer

M nt d type of person to cheat....n i also hav many guy frnds bt thats just frendship... Bt if u already know that a guy likes u n is waiting for ur current rel to break... For that case i think..frndship should b ignored

Best Answer

If he doesn't understand that he needs to keep his boundaries in place with you, and that he must move on, unfortunately this may be the case.

Best Answer

if you truly faithful to your relationship...there is no harm being friend with someone who likes you..!!

Best Answer

look but don't touch. touch but don't taste. taste but don't swallow. It's a slippery slope my friend.

Best Answer

I want him to forget me... For that i think i should nt accept his friendship

Best Answer

U r rite dear..!!!

Best Answer

then just don't accept it...because accepting frenship will give him some hope...it's better to prevent rather than cure it later on..

Best Answer

whats wrong in becoming a frd ....i think u r confused

Best Answer

M nt confused... I am in a true n seriously committed rel. I wanted to know the ans

Best Answer

treat her just as frd ..be clear about ur thoughts...... do u know why r u confused? bcoz u urself is not clear what u gonna treat her ....when she only want ur frdship whats wrong?....

Best Answer

Its a guy.... Its just that i dont want him to keep hoping till d end... I want him to forget me n move on

Best Answer

in that case say him straight that i can just be ur frd ...bcoz im already committed

Best Answer

I hav already told him that m committed.. Nyways..thanx..!!

Best Answer

welcome

Best Answer

... :S are you saying it's not possible to have more than one friend?

Best Answer

Acc to me if u agree for friendship... That person keeps on hoping for it

Best Answer