beegirl92 beegirl92 22-25 15 Answers Jul 24, 2011

i would none of the above..cause too start with ur beautiful.. so i would watch u with the corner of my eyes.. biting mylips sayin in my mind..ur a beautiful lady... but if u look at me while i am admiring u.. i would say hello beautiful.. cant hug.. cause it disrespectful if u dont know the person

Best Answer

bow chicka wow wow

Best Answer

when i first meet someone iam usually quite shy so telling you to kick rocks out of the question as for a hug i love hugging and snuggling. but i need to really know the person and feel safe around them for that barricade to come down. chatting sure though i have never been a great conversationalist what i usually find fascinating to talk about is hard to find people who like to talk about those things.

Best Answer

I would hug you , have sex with you and then tell you to kick rocks. no I'm just messing with you. :) If I saw you in person you would probably run . lol

Best Answer

Not a big hugger unless I really know someone (and not so much even then) but a chat would be nice.

Best Answer

I would probably shake your hand if we met. I seldom hug right off the bat.

Best Answer

I would introduce you to my brother ;he'd like to give you hug and chat.

Best Answer

How about ''Please remove your clothes?'

Best Answer

a hug please

Best Answer

Hug and chat

Best Answer