Candyapple1234 Candyapple1234 41-45, F 32 Answers Jun 19, 2011

Give them food, if I had it. Give them money if I didn't. I can't always afford to give a lot, but I usually try to give something and I don't care what they need it for. If they want to spend it on booze so they can sleep better curled up on a concrete stoop, so be it. As for drugs...seriously, how much crack you gonna get for a dollar?

Best Answer

you are very non judgemental.cool

Best Answer

I'd give them whatever I had to give. I found myself homeless for months at one point in my life even though I was not an alcoholic or a drug addict and I worked two jobs before and during my homelessness. Often a pesron becomes homeless through no fault of their own. I am not here to judge. If they are hungry I'll feed them. If I have spare money, I'll give it to them. Not my business what they spend it on. They are trying to survive. Been there.

Best Answer

ur good ppl

Best Answer

I'd figure God brought me the task and I'd do what I could to help.

Best Answer

very cool

Best Answer

I'd give or buy them something to eat. Most of us are only a few wage slips away from being in the same situation.

Best Answer

ur awsome

Best Answer

Right Bleed.

Best Answer

No i'm not I just understand sometimes with the best of intentions things don't always go the way we want. Although i've not been "roofless" I have had NO money for food before.
And to those that simply say "Get a job" Well my 1st job was paid monthly, I had to work for 5 weeks before I received any money.

Best Answer

I've given both money and offered food. Ironically, food is usually not accepted. Never had anyone turn down the money though.

If they won't let me buy them a meal or some type of groceries, I won't give them more than 5 dollars. I usually fear that the money will go to drugs or alcohol so any more than that and I'd feel like an enable rather than a benfactor.

Best Answer

U have a point about some

Best Answer

I would invite that person in to eat and then give him/her food to take with

Best Answer

generous heart

Best Answer

get a job,no one should be homeless,,,,I never was,,

Best Answer

hum

Best Answer

hum

Best Answer

classic ignorance jack. Not everyone has lived YOUR life.

Best Answer

Kudos, kid. Tell 'im.

Best Answer

It's sad that a 13-15 year old has more worldly knowledge than a 66-70 year old.
There just aren't enough jobs available and people are losing their jobs because of the recession not because they're lazy.
I wonder jackrabbit are you happily retired now or are you holding onto a job that some young person is desperate for??

Best Answer

I'd rather be me than you :)

Best Answer

I would probably give him money and then he would probably buy booze or crack. Lol.

Best Answer

tssss tsssss

Best Answer

give some food to eat. and if im rich surely i will help more... provide him shelter and job... :)

Best Answer

You seem very sincere

Best Answer

I will give them food. I've done this a lot in the past.

Best Answer

ur an awsome spirit

Best Answer

If I see a homeless person then I will pray immediately for this person. I will ask the homeless person if I could do something for them like food or if they look like they are in good physical condition offer them some type of job. This way the homeless person will have money coming in and they don't have to beg for food or money because they will have their own money. If the homeless person is acting irrational then I would get help for them immediately. Because if the homeless person is acting irrational then this person probably needs to be on medication and usually people that are homeless don't have the money or resources to get their own medication so this person needs to get help because this person could be suicidal and you want to make sure this person is okay before you take off. Pray for this person as well. Tell your friends about this so they can pray for them also. Cheerish

Best Answer

Get them fed.

Best Answer

awsome of you

Best Answer

It is best not to give to beggars.

A short lecture on the merits of hard work, and self sufficiency, followed by a hard smack is often quite effective.

Best Answer

sad u feel that way...but thanks for you imput

Best Answer

I would see if he likes my famous spaghetti recipe!!

Best Answer

hmmmmmm

Best Answer

I carry granola bars in my car so that when I encounter a panhandler I can give them food instead of money.

Best Answer

sharing food is cool...I never give money either

Best Answer

i would buy food and water and give it to him thats what i usely do put some dollarand his pocket for a good night sleep

Best Answer

sweet soul

Best Answer

ALL of the above answers, except the hard hearted ones !!!

Best Answer

gotcha

Best Answer

I'm not quite so giving. We have a labour shortage here. If you want to eat, get a job. Or pass a **** test like I have to to earn cash for food.

Best Answer

Labor shortage? Where do you live Firegod? There is an obscene shortage of JOBS in most countries.

Best Answer

This is an absolute truth

Best Answer

I'd do the same thing I do when they ask for money......I feel like telling them to get a job but instead I buy them some food.

Best Answer

dont be mean to them

Best Answer

jobs are short......it takes a degree just to pump gas it seems

Best Answer

I have given them food and clothing.

Money not very often.

Best Answer

food is best I think personally

Best Answer