thinking that the sickness was going to return or would you live happily?
caramelLova1 caramelLova1 31-35, F 14 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Health

Most likely I would live the rest of my days in bliss thinking that I'm lucky... Until be run over by a truck and my days end.

Best Answer

You're not living life if you're fearing death. Would seem pointless.

Best Answer

I would think one should save the fear and depression for when they are NOT spared.

Best Answer

No, I would value life even more because I could look at the life that I have knowing that it was almost taken away from me. Now I am lucky enough to still have the one thing that means so much to me.

Best Answer

No, because that's no way to live your life. You have been granted the greatest gift and that's life. Don't ever take advantage of it and live it to the fullest!

Best Answer

i lived through a major health problem. The drs said there was no good explanation why I am still alive, other than a miracle. But i didnt come out of it all happy happy. I still have a hard time dealing with this. Its hard to live when you are scared of something happening again. I cant stand to hear you dont know how lucky you are to be alive.

Best Answer

Live as happily as I am able, but accept some fear is probably to be expected.

Best Answer

No, but I would experience a moment of fear every time a symptom of the former returned until I had it verified that the ailment had not returned.

Best Answer

Already do that now.

Best Answer

I figure because I made it through, then it wasn't my time. So why worry about it. I won't die unless it's my time and if it is my time. Nothing will stop it. Just enjoy your life.

Best Answer