bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 19 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Hmmm . . . . If you looked innocent I'd wake you up, give you a cuppa joe and ask why you are here. If you did not look innocent then the same thing would happen except that I'd be sitting back with my shotgun.

Best Answer

Carefully carry the sofa out into the street and then hose you down....<br />
You can have breakfast to go...<br />
Then apologize profusely and you would have to be one of my wife's friends...<br />
(but that's unheard of...)

Best Answer

Even if it was apuzzle how you got there I would make you breakfast and find out afterwards. I actually woke up on some girls couch one time and wondered how I got there. I was also wearing only my t-shirt and the rest of my clothes were on the floor nearby but out of reach. Before I could wrap the blanket around me and fetch them my "host" came in the room. She was totally unsurprised even if I didnt recognise her. Turned out I had met her and her friends at the pub I had been drinking in and got invited back to a house party. After I passed out on the couch I was given a blanket. I must have woken up and made myself more comfortable sometime later although had no memory of any of it. Smiling she graciously gathered up my things and directed me to the bathroom so I could shower and dress. Then she made me breakfast! So I guess the least I can do is be similarily couteous.

Best Answer

I would probably ask for an accounting of your actions, and make you breakfast as you were explaining yourself.

Best Answer

I would definitely be alarmed and be ready to fight, lol!

Best Answer

For you cutie I would make you a good breakfast :)

Best Answer

Well you aren't scary looking so, I guess I wouldn't really know what to do.

Best Answer

I would just let you sleep.

Best Answer

wait for you to wake up then ask how the hell u got in. im a lil OCD with door locks.

Best Answer

Breakfast in bed (couch) for you : )

Best Answer

Be freaked, then say " go make me breakfast you fool" ;)

Best Answer

I'd tell you to get your *** up and make ME breakfast. 1 egg and half a cup of 3 cheese egg beaters.

Best Answer