Why or why not?
SuriAnne SuriAnne 31-35, F 9 Answers May 8, 2013 in Intimacy

As long as he loves me i would stay...physical intimacy is important but its not everything.

Best Answer

I love my boyfriend but don't physically desire him. It causes huge intimacy problems in addition to many more problems in our relationship. I take great pride and care of my body and physical appearance. He was overweight when we got together, but he is a great man....I thought I could overcome it. We have been together for 2.5 years. We fight a lot. He needs me to touch him caress him and desire him or even a back rub, and I don't meet those needs of his. How can I expect him to be willing to meet the needs that I've asked him to make more effort on if I'm unwilling to meet his needs. I think we would be much happier if I could just look into his eyes with fire and passion and be able to be in a state of not being able to resist him. We have great sex but there is no foreplay or holding. He stays....I know it hurts him and makes him lack the confidence he needs. I haven't cheated but wonder if we will ever be fully satisfied

Best Answer

It depends on your sex drive and what you need. Perhaps more affection (with or without sex) would help. Try more hand holding and cuddling. Maybe that will lead to more...and even if it doesn't, it's nice to be loving with someone.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
To teach her why she should desire me as much as I desire her.<br />
Let the games begin!

Best Answer

I dont need that physical ****, im asexual, what now?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that. I think it's kinda liberating to not have the need to be physically intimate with someone. His sexuality is kinda weird...it's like directed towards himself mostly which leaves the woman undesired at times. He had super hot girlfriends before me and they had similar issues.

Best Answer

What do u think he has? It has crossed my mind that maybe he could have some form of asexuality.

Best Answer

Ohhh, well even to ne thats wierd...... But i guess its because i hate myself....

Best Answer

Probably along those lines, but im just guessing...

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Sorry i couldnt help

Best Answer

Oh that's okay....I appreciate your time.

Best Answer