plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 8 Answers May 23, 2012

If its true love why let them go again.

Best Answer

I've had to let go, time and again and again. In the end, I just totally let go and never hoped for this true love to come back again. It never has and some cases, such as mine, it just never will. It WAS true love, but it didn't mean this one was meant for me. I know, it's messed up, but sadly, that's just how it goes sometimes.

Best Answer

True means ? & never let them in

Best Answer

If it's true love then they shouldn't have to leave and come back, they should stay of their own accord. If you really love them, the door should always be open for them to leave, but you should feel comfortable that they have no desire to do so.

Best Answer

I have, but I don't believe it. I personally think that's just an excuse to make people feel better. If they were really totally yours, they never would have left in the first place.

Best Answer

it's not in our hand

Best Answer

obviously he is stil unsure and not happy of what he wants in life. so if he go the second time id set him free and close the door. and he not to return.

Best Answer

I will let them keep going, so they can keep coming back, maybe.

Best Answer