TheFlamingPhoenix TheFlamingPhoenix 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 7 in Community

I wouldn't worry about it

Best Answer

Then it got narrowed down to Noah and his family.

Best Answer

I doubt it really matters, but I don't really think that one has to assume that adam and eve were the only people god made by the way it was written. I tend to think of it as, they were his favorite pets.

Best Answer

Really? I'm not judging your opinion or anything but I think it wasn't written literally at all I think it symbolizes life all together as they are described as the first two humans the first man and first woman on earth the reason I ask this question is because people discriminate ****** but if it was actually in the bible itself who is to say anything?

Best Answer

Well, if we take the Bible as to have been meaning to be literally true, then those alien theorist would probably be the closet to being right.

Personally, I think it's like fables...you take real stuff and make a lesson out of it to teach the future generations.

But, what I meant was, the way it's written in the Bible, doesn't actually say, that god didn't make any other people or peoples.

Best Answer

Have you seen that documentary called "The Real Eve?"

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Apparently you're from Africa if you watch it.

Best Answer

You buy the premise, you buy the bit

Best Answer