Marketing.

Best Answer

He is God.

Best Answer

His mom was a virgin. None of the rest of us can claim that, in spite of how much trauma visualizing the opposite creates.

Best Answer

I like Jesus 'cuz he makes good taco's....and his tequila is primo!

Best Answer

he's the only one gods ever owned up to having?

Best Answer

He was the only GOD that says you are ok - you are worthy - God loves you - all can be forgiven - you are good.

Best Answer

OK- this is according to (........) Sin entered the world through the disobedience of one man, so there had to be one obedient man to take away the sins of the world. God sacrificed His only Son Jesus Christ to take upon himself the punishment that we deserve. Jesus was the only man in history who lived his life without sin so he was considered the Lamb of God. Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world. Christ is unique in that he was sacrificed, so that anyone wanting to become a Christian could accept the gift of forgiveness that he paid for with the suffering and death that He faced, and be forgiven.<br />
He bridged the gap between man and God....<br />
**this is what I am supposed to believe, but my faith has suffered some blows. I guess it has become an issue with me**

Best Answer

Puck: have you considered a hobby??

Best Answer

I actually have one. but I see what you're saying. Some of my hobby is in my latest blog in the hyperlink.

Best Answer

Puck :):):)

Best Answer

i don't know ask jimmy carr.

Best Answer