softkitti softkitti 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 7, 2010

No. We've ****** up this planet enough without adding more crap to it. People are already lazy already. If we have robots to do MORE for us people would never get off their *** and take care of what should be taken care of.

Best Answer

One of the things I have learned in life, scientific advancement cannot be halted. Even if others and I may oppose artificial intelligence, I doubt it will be halted or stopped. I believe we are trying, because artificial intelligence may some day lead to longer life of humans as androids.

Best Answer

I would support it as long as there was many different programmers and programming/reasons, not just one government standard protocol for it, that could get creepy.

Best Answer

Meh, there is no point in opposing it

Best Answer

Lucky, I think what softkitty really means is if you would support creating machines that are even better than us in everything, with all the implications, not the typical cartoonish do-it-all personal robots, because that's not gonna happen.

Best Answer