reubles reubles 31-35, M 6 Answers Sep 4 in Community

wonder when the drought will break

Best Answer

Play the fqq out of some FF6.

Best Answer

i still have my snes cart. maxed out all the characters, without the use of a game genie or pro action replay. it took a while but it was worth it

Best Answer

Yeah, I did too. Come to think of it, did that even come out in the summer of 94? I got it for Christmas that year.

Best Answer

i did too. but i think it came out some time in the spring or summer of that year. i remember renting it pretty much every weekend that summer. super metroid was like an obsession for me as well. no one believed me that i had beat it in 42 mins. then i showed my best bud. i had no idea that i was just within the grasp of the world record.

Best Answer

Wow, that's impressive! I played a lot of RPGs when I was a kid. I haven't played many modern games, though. The graphics tend to mess with my vision a lot. I guess I'm just used to the older games too much.

Best Answer

lol, i still play the older games on my pc. in fact just earlier i was playing yoshi's island on my emulator. and to be honest i think it still holds up.

Best Answer

I love that game. I also like to look for translated roms of Japanese RPGs to play on my emulator. That's how I found Romancing SaGa 3 and a few others.

Best Answer

i fell in love with star ocean, but there's something wrong with my rom, it crashes after about 4 hours of play time. the 16bit era of rpg's were probably the greatest in the genre. role playing games now just don't do it for me. with exception of the elder scrolls series

Best Answer

Yeah, mine did that, too. I played it on zsnes, but I haven't tried it on another emulator yet. I have only played Skyrim out of the Elder Scrolls series and loved it.

Best Answer

O.0 I was ten

Best Answer

lol, i mean go back as we are now. i'd go and hit up my favorite music store, buy some cd's, borrow my grandad's car and cruise.

Best Answer

Oh I will buys some nerds :)

Best Answer

Go skinny dipping

Best Answer

I miss 1992, I would go to toy and clothes stores and look around

Best Answer

Go see the Lion King! :D

Best Answer