OnewithJC OnewithJC 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Family Struggles

if you are afraid to make a mistake....then you are mistaken for being afraid.

Best Answer

Thank you. I needed to hear that today. I'm throwing my fear of mistakes away. I have learned well and will continue to grow.

Best Answer

Just to be clear, I did not suggest it was a bad thing. Fear can be a good thing. I am just asking why to ponder the unknown. Blessings to you. :)

Best Answer

Didn't think you suggested fear as bad . Fear is wonderful as long as we use it, and not hold onto it. My biggest fear is that of making a mistake and many times I let that hold me back from my dreams or accepting my purpose. So I thank you for the boost today. Blessings returned.

Best Answer

I wanted to make it clear for anyone that read it. We can never be sure who will read something we right and run with it. I think you have a firm grip on things, so I hope you overcome those fears that hold you back! Blessings to you always. Glad you were lifted up....that's what it's all about for me. :)

Best Answer

Me too. Helping each other remember what wonderful people we really are.

Best Answer

Absolutely! <3

Best Answer

wow nice question !!!!

Best Answer

True

Best Answer