woodsman675 woodsman675 51-55, M 6 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Cos youre not that free, you need to be in France for that

Best Answer

It's understandable that you want to go naked in your own back yard, but it is also understandable that your neighbors want to look out of their windows and venture into their own back yards without seeing nude people.

Is there a way that you can make your fence a little higher, or create a privacy-screen so the neighbors can't see into your yard? Even if you can't make the fence higher due to council regulations, maybe you can buy some already grown leafy trees or tall shrubs that will act as a privacy-screen. When there is a will there is a way.

Best Answer

Because you're wrecking your neighbor's freedom to do what they please with their lawn. Your country supports freedom, not the right to use freedom to limit other people's freedom.

Best Answer

respectfully my neighbors are free to look away if they choose. There is nothing wrong with being nude.

Best Answer

I do go nude on my own property most of the time,gardening mowing and general home repairs. So far my neighbors are respectful.

Best Answer