Cos youre not that free, you need to be in France for that

Best Answer

It's understandable that you want to go naked in your own back yard, but it is also understandable that your neighbors want to look out of their windows and venture into their own back yards without seeing nude people. <br />
Is there a way that you can make your fence a little higher, or create a privacy-screen so the neighbors can't see into your yard? Even if you can't make the fence higher due to council regulations, maybe you can buy some already grown leafy trees or tall shrubs that will act as a privacy-screen. When there is a will there is a way.

Best Answer

Because you're wrecking your neighbor's freedom to do what they please with their lawn. Your country supports freedom, not the right to use freedom to limit other people's freedom.

Best Answer

That point goes both ways if you want to apply it that way.

Best Answer

I'm pretty lucky in that I can be nude most all the time. I think all of my neighbors don't mind as they have never complained or made any complaints that I know of.

Best Answer

The land of the free is inhabited with idiots. .

Best Answer