I love my environment and would want to enjoy and contribute towards it. At the same time, I love sports cars (very fast) which I do not own. I would want to live that double life. A very risky sporty life and also the relaxed modest life.
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 13 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

I would love to earn a living caring for wild animals, something that I have in my bones..but in this life I have actually only 3 cats. in a parallell universe I am looking after snow leopards, in another one...Gorillas in Rwanda, and so on until I have parrallelly helped every living thing...

Best Answer

Nice one. Thank you Elix.

Best Answer

Live like Tarl Cabot probably :)

Best Answer

Of choose to be a pilot, and someone like Batman because he was always my favorite superhero

Best Answer

Batman. Yes that would be great.

Best Answer

i would say, i want to live in a funky era, where disco & swing never dies, and people still go to the disco clubs to show their grooves. i want to be the tall afro-asian disco dude, with a voice of a 1970s blackman slang language

Best Answer

actually i want to live in a parallel universe, where religion did not slow down science, where science is far more advanced

Best Answer

Thank you for a great response.

Best Answer

If? lol.

Best Answer

Already realized the present could not get any better why choose a live in a parallel universe which is going to be worse

Best Answer

only in the present universe

Best Answer