Please don't get me wrong---I'm not trying to corner and trap anyone who believes in reincarnation; it's an honest question. Are souls still being created? Are more animals being reincarnated as humans? I want to know what you believe. **As with many of my questions of this nature, insulting other people for their beliefs is not welcome here.**
Brieks07 Brieks07 22-25, F 24 Answers Jul 20, 2010

We arnt all reincarnated. Some souls are fresh. Some have been around for a while, and some " like mine" are so old they dont want to do it anymore. I'm tired and this is my last go around.

Best Answer

I'm tired too.

Best Answer

i actually don't believe in reincarnation, but i find the subject quite interesting so here's my theory. There is a species we haven't discovered yet (probably several) that one by one, are reincarnating into humans instead of other animals or plants or whatever....don't judge if it makes no sense...i just thought of it.

Best Answer

No judgment here. :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Best Answer

Rats reincarnate as politicians so that may answer your question.

Best Answer

Excellent point. I don't believe in reincarnation, and this observation puts serious question into the legitimacy of that theory.

Best Answer

The world population is increasing doesn't mean anything? Population increases steadily because people live longer and human produces more. But the fact is that everyday, every minute, every seconds, there's death and birth occur instantaneously. This is the constant rate of birth/death cycle. All things are being created equal.

Best Answer

I consider myself Christian, but with all the people who remember past lives, like that little kid who was some pilot that died and knows how he died and who his friends are, sometimes I wonder if God somehow let them live another life.<br />
I liked the animal idea, that would work with the belief in karma and all that. I guess that would be a sign the more souls are working their way up the moral ladder or whatever it is.<br />
But I would think that some souls are new and fresh-that's why some people can't remember any past lives. And other people, those who may be considered wise, or people who are aged beyond their years, or people who remember past lives, are those that have been around more than once.<br />
For all that religious stuff, I'm not really clear about it all, I just pray that my God will answer my questions and explain everything if and when I go to heaven. Like how are cavemen/evolution/dinosaurs in the picture? But everytime I start to think he isn't real, some little miracle happens. Not all of my prayers are answered, but enough are for me to know the Lord is real.

Best Answer

Alright, listen there are more planets with life just like ours, as there are grains of sand in the world. The ultimate goal of life is to develop love, when you fail God send you back, to this planet or to the others.

Best Answer

Maybe those have passed away within 10 years may be reincarnated. We all don't know. Life is life.

Best Answer

very deeply thinking answers and very intelligent discussion on the topic ladies and gentlemen. it is interesting discussion on topic of reincarnation. why bother u all with my theory. thank you all for ur learned views. i dont believe in karma or rebirth though..

Best Answer

we are all a part of the essence of god! life is God experiencing! all life is God experiencing!<br />
That is how we are created in the image and likeness of God! God allows us to create ourselves!<br />
A subject that requires lots of time and space! <br />
THAT'S MY TAKE ON THIS

Best Answer

There are various belief systems about animal reincarnation or transmigration as it is sometimes called. Over 500 million people of the Hindu religion believe that one can be reincarnated as either a human or an animal. However, their doctrine is unclear as to whether this is the result of karma or the natural progression of the soul. One particular doctrine believes that the soul or jiva begins life in an extremely simple form inhabiting a concurrently very simple body. As the jiva grows and reincarnates from one life to the next the body it becomes increasingly complex, and when the soul has finally grown into a human body the concept of karma comes into play.

Best Answer

very good explanation! very pragmatic and studied explanation baby.

Best Answer

That's why so many other species are going extinct -- we're using up their souls

Best Answer

Like Undertone suggested, if reincarnation is true, why is it that everybody was a big shot in a former life? Where are the folks who were bums and losers in former lives?

Best Answer

How about being reincarnated into another world?

Best Answer

every possibility man.

Best Answer

ONE of the reasons why population is growing, as far as I know, is that this is a crucial time in Earth's cycles of evolution; and more and more souls want to be present in the physical - both to take advantage of the opportunities for growth, and to try to get settled with their karma, and clear their way.

Best Answer

Maybe we are all the same person and time does not function the same as we think, so we can live one life after another yet they play out side by side in the time line. Like Maybe I was you last life.... or you were your mother a million lives ago. Or the guy you past on the street in five life times to come. Not saying this is how it is, but it would be weird, and population would make no difference if there was only one.

Best Answer

So that would mean you and I are the same being too!

Best Answer

the bible says it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement.

Best Answer

Lots of possible answers. I don't believe in animals incarnating as human, myself. But this planet is relatively new and other planets and solar systems support physical lifeforms. So perhaps more are coming to this (planet Insanity) for being such a dark vibration, one can really challenge themselves spiritually by incarnating here. <br />
Another possibility: that societies (well-established) like Atlantis and Lemuria really existed and had bustling populations which are coming back in droves at this time.<br />
Another possibility: That the over-soul theory is sound and each of us is only reincarnating a small portion of our energies into each lifetime so that we are living multiple lifetimes at the same time (time doesn't exist); this would like like Dissociative Personality Disorder -- but one soul, many lifetimes.<br />
Anotehr possibility; as souls become more experienced, they come back faster and faster,and they need bodies to incarnate into so while here they help create more bodies for more souls to come in.

Best Answer

I've heard that there are people alive today then the cumulative total of everyone in history.<br />
Do you think that you know the number of the souls that exist??? All life has an associated soul.<br />
Ding Dao

Best Answer

Of course I don't know the number of souls that exist

Best Answer

This isn't the only planet in the universe. This isn't even the only universe. Planets are always being created and destroyed and so beings have to be reborn on other planets.

Best Answer