Killinger Killinger 26-30 7 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in EP

Some people don't have GPS gosh! :P

Best Answer

they refuse to lower their standards for me!

Best Answer

i cant afford to travel all the way to a meeting where everyone won't show up

Best Answer

You can be in a room full of people and still be alone.

Best Answer

that's because you don't understand them and they do not you, but surely, on a place like this, there is someone out there who thinks, feels and has the same wants as me.

Best Answer

No, I'd have to disagree with what you're saying with not understanding each other. Not everyone can simply just understand each other and feel less alone, there's got to be some sort of connection. As for the latter, well sure.. it's not as simple as just blinking and having that person that thinks, feels and has the same wants as you. Especially when one of the people pretends to have all the same things in common.

Best Answer

then that's not really finding someone, now is it?

Best Answer

You make it sound like it's a simple task, easily done.

Best Answer

if it were so simple there would be no lonely people. i'm just asking if with all of us who are on here, searching for something or someone, why can't we find someone who can at least make living not so hard. find a kindred spirit of sorts. i show who i am, and surely others on here do too.

Best Answer

Now I understand why you asked.

Best Answer