Wrong....the existence of one does not mean the existence of the other.

Best Answer

makes perfectly no sense!

Best Answer

Well yea they all exist but vampires are not in a physical sense like your thinking. They have people who feed off your light energy.

Best Answer

I don't guess I've ever met a vampire, but that certainly wouldn't prove they don't exist. there has to be a real reason why some occultic religions ritually drink blood, the strength and life is in the blood, I think ? probably why those who follow the bible are commanded NOT to consume any blood ( except Y'shua's ). it is a spiritual death sentence. <br />
I met a vampire in a dream, and in the dream , my husband jumped into my dream, and saved me. When I woke up and told him about it, he said he had the same dream, at the same time that night, now that is hardcore.

Best Answer

Lol. Not sure what kind of witch you're talking about, but the existence of one doesn't prove the existence of another.

Best Answer

Neither of them exist!

Best Answer

Not the same except both are silly childish things to contemplate.

Best Answer