i am 51 but want to date a younger woman say 35-45. does that make me a lion?
djredneck7269 djredneck7269 51-55, M 36 Answers Mar 19, 2011

rich

Best Answer

I Love It, LOL

Best Answer

i think you usually call them "DIRTY OLD MEN" ...

Best Answer

if she is in her 30's , i see no problem, why all the negativity, both have heart's an minds, don't they.

isn't what they feel for each other, whats more improtant.

go for it, an let your heart guide you to happeness. :)

Best Answer

Lucky

Best Answer

uh...pervert!

Best Answer

Nope....Think its called a sugar daddy

Best Answer

try

Best Answer

Men are called manther or Rhino. The fact that women say they are dateing young men but yet me are preying on poor young women is typical feminast crap. Im 44 and my girlfriend is 20. We enjoy each others company and the olny people who seem to have problems with it are bitter women around the age of 35 on up. She has a job and I don't shower her with money. She cares for me and i care for her.

Best Answer

Good for you fuss. I looked for a relationship with a woman my own age. I heard in Santa fe, nm that 80% of single woman over 40 are in a same sex relationship. I sure fells that way. Half of them because of their life experience have come to the conclusion that they hate men. I have had that judgment cast upon me and it feels hurtful, I am a nice and good man. Yet I could not find a compatible woman that was not happy and in a positive relationship with themselves and life around them. So I decided to stay alone for the future and not have to start over in a relationship where two people have a lot of baggage, and will have to accept a person who may have health problems or they are stuck in their ways and may not have it in them to change themselves because they are in a relationship where there may be some expectations. It was easier to be nice and not let a relationship get started. So accepted that I would live alone the rest of my life. I did not stalk, or peruse a younger woman. I fought it. It happened she would not let me end the relationship. She has always been there for me. We make each other happy. At 65, this time right now may be the best part of my life. We have talked about getting married when she is 21. I still have a lot to do in my life. If she has not figured out that I am an old man and still wants to be with me… well than… so it is, and it is so. Besides I gave my life to God a long time ago. I surrendered all things to his purpose. and it is good.

Best Answer

Im 40 and my husband is 69....I love my husband with all my heart, I don't see him as a dirty old man, pervert, or sugar daddy!! Age aint nothing but a number.

Best Answer

I wish I knew I just got dump by a 43 yr old for a 18 yr old female. I can think of many names to call him.

Best Answer

a manther

Best Answer

A manther

Best Answer

I think he is called a Pedo. A ********* to be exact.

Best Answer

It's a dingo. I was wondering the same thing.

Best Answer

I married a wonderful man who is 27 years older than me. I'm currently 32, and he is 49. What's thr problem with you stupid unhappy women? He doesn't make a lot, but enough to pay the bills and rent. We are like any other normal couple out there. He is just a little older and wiser. I love him for it!

Best Answer

Your math is a little wrong

Best Answer

Once again, nobody can give a straight g,odd,amn answer to one simple f,uc,king question....Makes me kinda sick to my stomach how every misandrous bitc,h on here want's to bash men, but NEVER, I mean never, answer a straight question with a straight answer..I don't know what you call a male equivalent of a cougar, but I know what you call most women these days,,,....."Queens of excuses...." you got one for every hypocritical thing you do. What do I mean? That's easy..You b,itches know full well that you would NEVER condemn a filthy old crone for wanting to saddle some boy k,nob, but if you see a man with a younger woman, then suddenly you go tee totally apesh,it over it, and think that your precious little opinion ought to be accepted as the truth, maybe even made into yet another law.

Best Answer

I call him a creeper. But then again maybe he is just looking for a future geriatric nurse. Just remember ladies when you marry a old one unless by luck the poor sob dies from a heart attack while dog humping you from behind if not you with be changing his depends.

Best Answer

They are called DOS EQUIS

Best Answer

why should it matter what age you and your partner are. you cant help who the heart choices.

Best Answer

Better to be an old mans darling than a young mans slave ;) ha ,ha.My husband is 17 years older than me & I call him my sugar daddy.Nothing dirty about it.I think once you pass the age of 21 then age is just a number.

Best Answer

a skunck

Best Answer