mepisces mepisces 56-60, M 10 Answers Dec 15, 2010

It's not just money; it's everything. We'd literally have no purpose. Without women we don't need to compete with other males and get social status, it means nothing. We don't need wealth, no body would care. We don't need to be good at sports to demonstrate how good our genes are we don't need to demonstrate intelligence by playing in a band, or writing or inventing things.

We wouldn't need to do anything but find food and keep warm.

Best Answer

Aristotle was right for Aristotle Onassis. It is the reality that he lived in. Not yours, or mine, unless you happen to be a billionaire.

Best Answer

Not at all. Men do use money for lots of things, just ask any woman in a relationship.

Best Answer

Neither the human species nor money would exist if there were no women, of course! So I agree... I think!

Best Answer

absolutely; what is the worst however is that i am the only woman in the human history whp gets killed for that.

Best Answer

If women didn't exist in general the world would be upside down.

Best Answer

I agree with nothing that guy said. He was a typical ultra-wealthy man with little regard for common people.

Best Answer