they would depend less on bad relationships.

Best Answer

this is the kind of answer i was looking for. Most people here think that women and men are equal. I would like to think that they are society speaking but in reality they are not. What I mean by that is, women dont make as much money, women are expected to be certian ways that us men are not etc etc etc.

Best Answer

If they did, then why does one need relationship? I think it's more of wanting to feel wanted by the other person, to know someone is there for you. No matter what flaws you have. Also it doesn't mean women actually NEED a man to feel stable at all. She could be perfectly fine without one.

Best Answer

do you feel men and women see realtionships the same? if not why?

Best Answer

I do not think they do view it the same. But it doesn't mean they don't either. Surely each relationship people encounter is different and how they perceive that relationship is up to them.

Best Answer

we as modern women dont depend on a realtionship, but because of the way we were brought up we want one

Best Answer

so do you feel men and women look at realtionships differently for other reasons such as biology?

Best Answer

i think that women are breed to feel that they want their knight in shining armor... the fairytale ... we do it to our lil girls everyday idk what men think,,,

Best Answer

That is a very sexist question.

Best Answer

yes I know

Best Answer

As much freedom??? No...just no.

Best Answer