I was leaving the house today for a quick errand and realized I wasn't wearing make up. Then I'm thinking men don't wear make up at all. They never worry about this. How unfair! But doesn't it make sense that if womens appearance improves with make up, wouldn't a man's apearance improve too with the use of make up? I know this sounds crazy, but just think about it. men, what do you think?
aquaseas aquaseas 51-55, F 24 Answers May 6, 2012

Men mostly don't give a crap about how they look because they don't have to. Men concentrate on on other things like warmongering, making lots of money, etc. Women like to pretty themselves up mostly. It's what they were taught by their parents.

Best Answer

makes sense, i think they a lot of men on tv & in movies get make up applied and stuff. the whole gender role and sterotypes have a huge impact on why it seems it's almost expected of women & not expected of men. a frigid society with ancient rules and mysterious ways lol just my opinion.

Best Answer

The most I ever do for make up is pretty much moisturiser, which takes all of 2 seconds to slap on. However I find that instead of make up I worry about other things like, facial hair, hair, clothes, minty breath. As a guy even though I dont worry about make up, I make up for it (no pun intended) with other things.

Best Answer

how the society was created this . we are naturally beautiful without makeup.

Best Answer

Why not if he wants to put on make up?

Best Answer

As a guy I wear light makeup at times and have been in full drag a few times. I use lip gloss regularly and keep my fingernails painted, I have only had two negative comments and I am 38 6' 285#, it's all a preference. Just for the record I am married but bi-sexual, at the same time I do not cheat on my wife, I took my vows seriously.

Best Answer

takes more than make up to improve a mans looks

Best Answer

So what are you saying,I have seen lots of CD's that is sad to even think.

Best Answer

Well; a lot of males wear make up ; just not as much as the ladies do .... there are toners , conditioners, hair coloring , even lip coloring stuff for guys ....<br />
It isn't all that common ; BUT it is still done ; mostly by guys who are Metrosexuals ....

Best Answer

&amp; soccer players

Best Answer

Yes, that would be okay. A little eyeliner goes a long way.

Best Answer

I don't wear make up every day, used to years ago, quite liberating actually. I look totally different with it, so nice to surprise people when I dress up haha. Who says men don't wear make up, a few of the straight metrosexuals do, plus a few "rock/pop stars"

Best Answer

a lot of women dont wear makeup.<br />
man or woman, we wear what makes us feel better

Best Answer

well i wouldnt care if a women didnt wear make up,i dont really get it to be honest,but if it makes them feel better in them selfs,to wake make up,go for it,but for a man to wear make up is abit gay i think,

Best Answer

I prefer my man, without makeup...yep...I like them nice and straight.

Best Answer

sure that's all we need?!

Best Answer

I do wear make up....

Best Answer