Men mostly don't give a crap about how they look because they don't have to. Men concentrate on on other things like warmongering, making lots of money, etc. Women like to pretty themselves up mostly. It's what they were taught by their parents.

Best Answer

makes sense, i think they a lot of men on tv & in movies get make up applied and stuff. the whole gender role and sterotypes have a huge impact on why it seems it's almost expected of women & not expected of men. a frigid society with ancient rules and mysterious ways lol just my opinion.

Best Answer

The most I ever do for make up is pretty much moisturiser, which takes all of 2 seconds to slap on. However I find that instead of make up I worry about other things like, facial hair, hair, clothes, minty breath. As a guy even though I dont worry about make up, I make up for it (no pun intended) with other things.

Best Answer

how the society was created this . we are naturally beautiful without makeup.

Best Answer

So what are you saying,I have seen lots of CD's that is sad to even think.

Best Answer

Well; a lot of males wear make up ; just not as much as the ladies do .... there are toners , conditioners, hair coloring , even lip coloring stuff for guys ....<br />
It isn't all that common ; BUT it is still done ; mostly by guys who are Metrosexuals ....

Best Answer

Yes, that would be okay. A little eyeliner goes a long way.

Best Answer

I don't wear make up every day, used to years ago, quite liberating actually. I look totally different with it, so nice to surprise people when I dress up haha. Who says men don't wear make up, a few of the straight metrosexuals do, plus a few "rock/pop stars"

Best Answer

a lot of women dont wear makeup.<br />
man or woman, we wear what makes us feel better

Best Answer

I prefer my man, without makeup...yep...I like them nice and straight.

Best Answer

sure that's all we need?!

Best Answer

Many people don't realize that many men who go on tv wear makeup. I personally would be embarassed if I were on tv and a pimple showed up on camera.

Best Answer