Pick the person you bring, The place you are at, and the ONE item you bring. I am curious what everyone else would say. Me, I would bring my Best Friend, Solar Panel facility, and would have a Light Saber
Oblivioustoyou Oblivioustoyou 22-25, M 11 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Hobbies

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

Jesus is always the answer.

Best Answer

Well, hard to argue with that, even though I have no religion, tis still a good answer :)

Best Answer

George Clooney, Twinkie factory, a bottle of lube

You figure it out.

Best Answer

O.o that sounds pretty kinky, lol. I actually used to work at a twinkie bakery lol they really do last forever

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

Is have a light machine gun a hot sexy girl with me in a castle

Best Answer

A light machine gun is always good to have, castles are well defended, and if you have to repopulate a hot sexy girl is always fun :D

Best Answer

Sure is

Best Answer

My partner because he is the brauns and I am the brains.

I would want to be on a ship.

The cure.

Best Answer

Jensen Ackles (he kicks *** ..on tv anyway) Miami, and I would bring an axe for close encounters. yeah.

Best Answer

Yes he does, and you can enjoy the beach while on a zombie spree and martial weapons always rock.

Best Answer

Exactly, Im a beach bum ;0) and I can do the zombie spree in my bikini

Best Answer

Well with that little of clothing you won't snag on anything XD

Best Answer

My dealer

My bedroom

a .44 with two shots.

Ill get really high and hope that it all goes away. when it doesn't, I'll have a way out.

Best Answer

Well, at least you will have a one heck of a good time XD

Best Answer

Intelligent robot, highly advanced spaceship and highly adaptive super light body amour.

Best Answer