justthrilled justthrilled 51-55, M 17 Answers Jan 22 in Community

i would save my neighbour, because as much as i love animals, i think the loss of my pet would be upsetting to me alone, whereas the loss of my neighbour would have a far reaching effect on their family and friends, its not about the "people" who die, its about the pain of the ones who are left behind

Best Answer

Well good choice in saving your neighbor.

Best Answer

I would save the dog. My neighbor is an %ss!

Best Answer

I'm going to repeat what I said to someone you basically said the same as you did. Sounds like you hate your neighbor based on what you just wrote. So saving a dog and allowing a human to die makes sense to you. I'm just asking the question because in the big picture that makes no sense and it is criminal.

Best Answer

Neighbor

Best Answer

My neighbor . I love my dog but I hold human life at a higher standard

Best Answer

Thanks that is a great answer.....

Best Answer

It would be my neighbor even if I didnt like them only because they have family and friends that would so be affected by there loss and I dont think I could live with myself if I chose my dog over a human life

Best Answer

Well sounds like you have a conscience and a moral compass.

Best Answer

I would save my pup first without even thinking. The emergency responders most likely will have 0% chance of resuscitating her. The neighbor has a higher chance of being resuscitated afterwards.

Best Answer

...?? i thought dogs r originally good swimmers?? i dont see how they can drown?? although i think its me whos gona drown while saving them than my dog or (neighbor if they care enough) would be the one saving me xD haha

Best Answer

I'm sorry but I'd have to say my pet dog.

Best Answer

My dog of course. Love comes first. My dog loves me more than anyone. If she was a woman, she'ld be a great wife.

Best Answer

Never did care for that neighbor

Best Answer

My pet dog obviously as my neighbours are horrible! lol

Best Answer

I would save my stomach from the fate of dog food and go raid their fridge since they're obviously not going to be in a position to stop me.

Best Answer