I laugh. Then they usually laugh. <br />
I don't know if that's saving face, but it works for me.

Best Answer

I guess I'm lucky in that I haven't been hurt in a long time. But I have fallen quite recently. Maybe I've just gotten so good at it.

Best Answer

Shout, "get down" and then roll along the ground like an FBI agent...

Best Answer

good one, bring crowd down with ya lol

Best Answer

safety in numbers :)

Best Answer

I tell myself that probably the person seeing it is glad it wasn't them, then I congratulate myself for making someone else so happy....

Best Answer

I dont. at least a few people will have a reason to laugh, as so few people laugh nowdays. and they're strangers anyways. i dont care what they think of me.

Best Answer

By making an overly exaggerated, dramatic scene to gain sympathy. "Oh my ankle, I almost died and you people just walk by like I'm nothing!"

Best Answer

laugh about it, and say how the frak did that get there ........they are strangers I'll never see again so who cares

Best Answer

Oh don't go there! ... hahahaha. I've done it a couple of times and had to squirm in how stupid I must have looked ... hahahaha<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Seriously, with all the rushing through airports I have to do I must trip at least once a week. Its no big deal for me anymore. You see plenty of others doing it in airports as well.

Best Answer

I usually jump back up and say "ta da" or say "wow did you see that pole step out in front of me"

Best Answer

look back and cures the imaginary obsticle

Best Answer