no that would be a ******* it! moment lol

Best Answer

I think if u get a couple white cats or maybe just one calico (due to color confusion) and hold it directly in front of u it will suck up all of the negative energy and give u good luck. No one talks about this because we don't want to have a shortage of white cats. Its true....haven't u noticed that filthy rich people always have fluffy white cats.....makes u wonder doesn't it????? Look at the cans of fancy feast....subliminal messaging for sure, it says..buy this expensive chopped up **** for your white cat and u will become rich and powerful. In tiny tiny writing on the back of the can it clearly states that black cats are not welcome to eat fancy feast and they can have dry food from wallmart. That's why black cats scare people..they are just pissed off that noone gives them the good stuff and they archeir backs and hiss because they can only take so much rejection. Next time they cross ur path, just feed em...

Best Answer

i share the bad luck with the cat by killing it

Best Answer

I think a black cat is beautiful:)....and it's a good luck.

Best Answer

Nope, it'd be like Hello Kitty. :-)

Best Answer

According to my Grandfather that cat takes the bad luck away if he crosses in front of you but if he sits by you ...woe

Best Answer

bend over and kiss your a$$ goodbye

Best Answer

Means you are probably in white pants

Best Answer