True/False?
xxLizRockszz xxLizRockszz 18-21, F 16 Answers Mar 18, 2010

You don't have to remember which person you told what story. But you still have to remember what really happened, otherwise you can't tell the truth about it.

Except, of course, you really don't remember anything and just say "I don't know", which also is the truth. But that's a special case.

Best Answer

yes, a liar has to have a good memory!

Best Answer

I wish it were easy to always be honest. But its not.

Best Answer

...anything YOU SAID.

Best Answer

and you can sleep very well also

Best Answer

Yes. That is my mantra. The soul and brain don't get cluttered up with trying to remember who you told what. Makes things simple and I can use my energy on other things.

My sweety has solved this problem by convincing herself of the edited reality where the lie is the truth even to her. She will lie and insist it is the new truth.

Best Answer

Sounds extremely boring.......

Best Answer

I take ages to learn something so t's a good job I can't lie. My dad is a retired prison officer and he says I'm too honest for my own good.

Best Answer

good question xxLizRockszz, psychopath channels are more concerned about who they are talking to, to decide whether they should be telling the truth or not. Choosing not to respond is some times sensible

Best Answer

that would be nice but not reality I try to tell the truth or say nothing at all. I know someone that lies so much I catch her all the time then she just looks at me and lies about the lie I never said that i do not know how she keeps a straight face

Best Answer

can't remember

Best Answer

Works for me ... I mean I do tell he truth, but at my age, I can't help it I forget stuff too.

Best Answer

U need more lies to cover the previous.

Best Answer