allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 9 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

No. They start, they come to me. The only I'll apologize if I said something or done something to offend them if they'll approach me. Other than this, it is not me who should make the first move. You hurt, you approach and that's how it goes for me.

Best Answer

yes and I did once 'cause his ******* ego didn't let him do it first. Saved our friendship, then he apologized

Best Answer

whenever me and my long time friend of 13 years fight, we just leave it then the next time we see eachother we get over it and get on with our lives. thats true friendship in my book.

Best Answer

Yes, I see no sense in argueing,if my apology ends it. No problem.

Best Answer

I had an argument with along time friend once. It didn't seem to matter. That is why we are long time friends. Its water under the bridge. Most of my friends are like this. We don't seem to mind the disagreements that much, as long as the beer is good, and flowing.

Best Answer

Sometimes to keep the peace I would just back down from an arguement. If an apology is what is needed then it there.... I'm not always going to back down though.. works both ways...

Best Answer

I would apologize for things I may have said or for hurting her feelings, yes.

Best Answer

if I did something that I thought was wrong yes

Best Answer