mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 20 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Ok for me, you may be in trouble if I run out of food though :)

Best Answer

Nihonjin desu ka?

Best Answer

Hai. Anata wa?

Best Answer

Great for an old dude like me! ;-)

Best Answer

Well... it would probably be good for me... (Your a young female in her 20's) but not so good for you... I'm not a young male in my 20's...lol

Best Answer

A bad thing. You deserve a much younger man.

Best Answer

The Earth would survive if there were no humans.<br />
Humans would not survive if there were no Earth.<br />
Unfortunately, most of the world is populated by idiots who "think" humans are more important than the Earth.

Best Answer

it wold be a good thing cus we could have some fun wink wink hehe but then be bad cus we would have no servants or anything.14

Best Answer

Well I would like to say it would be good for me and maybe not to bad for you, but then we would have to know each other much better to really know. :) Bet we could make it work out well for both of us if it were just us two.

Best Answer

First i would have to learn how to deliver a baby, because we would have to repopulate this dam rock.

Best Answer

Followed by generations of ******. First siblings, then cousins, then before you know it, you are your own grandpa.

Best Answer

Ehh it would be the end for civilization. You wouldn't want me either...

Best Answer

That would be awesome.

Best Answer

Are you funny? It would really depend on that.

Best Answer

It would be bad that everyone else was dead.

Best Answer