freexxx247 freexxx247 26-30 10 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I would be happy he was her problem now!!

Best Answer

Thanks for BA ..
:)

Best Answer

someone needs to draw you a picture me thinks....

Best Answer

if he left because we broke up haha sucker have fun being his if we was still together and he just moved in with a girl no i would tell him the first time i catch him cheating then she can have him....i would move in with another person to if i could leave myself behind but i dont get that choice so i wouldnt be mad at someone else for leaving i get along beter with people i dont live with because someone who lives with me chances are will set me off easier than someone who lives apart and just sees me when they want im all the time telling my brothers boyfriend if he keeps repeating himself i will put a whole in the wall with his head its a empty threat but when i try to ask him stop i cant handle hearing something be repeated it comes out so wrong i also will not do laundry for someone else or clean up after them once i live with them and if they dont do it i take what they didnt wash throw it in the grill and burn it

Best Answer

If you really have been fighting a lot, then something was really not right between the two of you, and so this honestly is a blessing. I wish you the opportunity to now meet the love of your life, that will cherish and appreciate being with you.

Best Answer

At first you would flip out, I think everyone would flip out if their partners went off with someone else. But in the end, that person isnt worth it and you should try and move on.

Best Answer

No. If I could not get along with him, then I would be deluded in the extreme to expect him to stay with me.

Best Answer

nope cause if u fight alot it mean ur not meant to be together

Best Answer