how would you react?
emstisey emstisey 31-35, F 21 Answers Oct 15, 2009

Quietly stand up ... Make your way to the owner and ask him where the ***** house in that area is? He will ask you WHY... Point in her direction and say: "SHE IS LOST" Move back to your seat like a lady ... and enjoy your supper with your man

Best Answer

let her flirt and tell him to flirt back to get a break on the meal ..lol

Best Answer

Stab her in the stomach with a fork

Best Answer

You should be flattered that she wants to flirt with your man, it is kind of a compliment towards yourself because you have him :) It also depends on how he reacted to it though.

Best Answer

god help her

Best Answer

Well......I could use a day off......lol

Best Answer

I would probably be amused; also flattered that she found him appealing enough to do so.

Best Answer

well it would depend on how he is acting when she is doing it so if he is looking and paying attention to her then u then after u both get done ask him what u mean to him an se what he says and make sure he looks u in the eys and doesent studder

Best Answer

Back in the day, I would have started crap, but the older I get, the more amusing it to me. I would now be flattered that someone else had so little else to do. If she actually asked him out with me there, I would quietly walk up to her on the way out without leaving a tip and say, "you know you will make better tips if you act professionally."

Any good waitress is going to give the female more attention.

Best Answer

If I felt the way I do now, I'd jump up and uppercut that *****.

Best Answer

i would be fumming but i would try to act sweet till we got outside then i wouldnt say anything till he said somthing like the food/service was good yeah very good why dont you go back in for afters sure you could manage it but then im very very jealous i wouldnt do that too him flirt with waiter but everyones diffrent

Best Answer

Lol! Good question.. First of all i would'nt react in a childish way about it,i would stil enjoy my boyfriends company and of course give the waitress a hard time by sending her up+down for something that i need & ill make sure she gets no tip with the smiley face on the bill. Hahaha

Best Answer

I would be totally passive aggressive and give her a really crappy tip!

Best Answer

Mine! *bitchslap*

Best Answer

I would do nothing...I know what I have and it would make him fell good..but if she made a move on him....well let's just say is there a plastic surgeon in this restaurant...LOL

Best Answer

I am proud that my man is so handsome.

Best Answer

I really wouldn't care. I get flirted with by waiters all the time. No biggie.

Best Answer