Whatever their opinion is, when you know you are happy. And you know you're not doing any harm to anybody. I mean just holding hands and little kisses guys! Nothing rated 'R' of course!
anonymousrain anonymousrain 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Intimacy

it only matters what the people think if the people matter to you if not then it shouldn't concern you what they think because if you worried about what every person thought you would probably go crazy, you can please everyone it's impossible.

Best Answer

I couldnt give a stuff what people think... we only hold hands and kiss... nothing pervey so if thats a problem tough

Best Answer

This is the thing - you can be doing harm to people. Its rude to do too much openly in public... holding hands, a little kiss here and there is fine, but if you are stood there making out for 20 minutes you are just being a ****. A good proportion of the guys that walk past... you are just kicking their self-esteem.<br />
It doesn't bother me so much now, but 10 years ago it would really get to me sometimes... and I know I'm not alone in this, or that it is just men - I've heard women with similar opinions.

Best Answer

why put yourself in the position in the first place, get your a$$es home and be affectionate as much as you want

Best Answer