I've done it in the past with two certain people. I am not weak, I am not a pushover, and I do not allow myself to get walked over. I kind of think it's just because I value our friendships more than I care about the problem at hand. I'd LIKE to think of it that way.
atlashands atlashands 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I think that is an admirable quality on your part, shows self sacrificing and humbled spirit :) as you can see there are a lot of people in the world who are very pro-themselves. BUT, you must make sure that you are not allowing others to run you over or hurt you. There is a balance. There is always a time to stand up, and a time to let it roll off. I have learned a lot about this in my life.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with that as long as you are not being taken advantage of. That is you and that makes you unique from everybody else. You are just very kind with a HUGE heart. Merry Christmas sweetie!!!

Best Answer

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Best Answer

stop apologizing for other people ! they screwed up, not you. you should only apologize for yourself if you are wrong for something. if the other person can't see or accept their own fault, that's their problem, not you. :)

Best Answer

I honestly just hate arguing with people over stupid things, even if they're the one's who started the whole argument in the first place. :| It's not exactly easy to get someone to admit they're wrong.

Best Answer

it's not your job to make someone admit they were wrong. next time someone starts an arguement, change the subject. that should be a clue that you don't want to argue about anything. look, you're a bright, intelligent, beautiful young lady. don't give in to people that just want to argue about trivial things. you're better than that ! I do understand where your coming from, but, let them figure it out themselves. :)

Best Answer

Sometimes, depending on the situation, you have to be the bigguy and step up and apologize. Egos get in the way far too much when no one will back down and everything turns into a mess. Don't be too stubborn, and be able to judge when the situation will call for you just sucking it up and smoothing things over. But you always want to watch out for the people that will just walk all over you. Choose your battles wisely. Just don't allow yourself to be downright bullied.

Best Answer

No I don't. I rarely apologize when I'm wrong.

Best Answer

I once read that apologizing doesn't mean you did something wrong, it only means you value your relationships more than your ego ;)

Best Answer

I do not apologize when I am not wrong. It is a sign of weakness.

Best Answer

It just greases the wheels of life.

Best Answer

Stop that people see it as weakness.

Best Answer