yes I do I like to do the same thing all the time

Best Answer

i geuss i flirt more on here, idk why, lol but i usualy get more numbers in the real world lol

Best Answer

yes but the physical slaps hurt more then the virtual ones. some times thats not a bad thing

Best Answer

I flirt in the real world and then run back to EP for endless hours of non-flirting.<br />
When my fave weather girl comes on the TV i must admit i do flirt with her ,but she doesn't know that so its all good. On EP though ,it could be anyone ,and i'm kinda fussy.

Best Answer

To easy no mater where i'm at. It's just me.

Best Answer

aw ha,..

Best Answer

No shame in my game.

Best Answer

with 2 senses out of five

Best Answer

aw why not go the whole way and use all five
no use do things at half measure now is there,

Best Answer

I wish, but how can I use the other three? Taste, Smell andTouch

Best Answer

Actually, I am exactly the same in real life as I am on EP. I'm not good at creating characters. I like to tease, but I don't flirt because I'm afraid of flirting with the wrong woman and getting slapped.

Best Answer

do you thats quite weired really i dont mean you by the way !!
i mean when i first came on here and i got messages from people (i had never chatted on line before ep was my first online experience) well i used to get embarrassed an could feel myself going bright red and even shaking when i used to speak to people, and as far as getting slapped well, how can they ?????

Best Answer

That's not flirting, that's being a predator. I have always been careful in flirting, because there's a thin line between teasing somebody and getting personal.

Best Answer