missundone missundone 41-45 10 Answers Jan 9 in Doing Good

I'd say strong.. I would say that to forgive takes courage, to trust them again, it takes a good self esteem, you have to be secure in yourself to be able to forgive and not take things personally. You also have to be pretty grounded. All good things.. so yea I vote for it being a sign of strength

Best Answer

I agree Especially about regaining trust :)

Best Answer

strong, sign you are mature.

Best Answer

that is what a lot of people sat but some make me feel stupid for it :/

Best Answer

I don't think it's about being weak or strong I think it's about not letting anger control you and your life...I am a very forgiving person and I am neither weak or strong but I am happy...

Best Answer

I like that :)

Best Answer

strong. forgive but dont forget

Best Answer

some things you can't forget even if you want to thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

you're welcome

Best Answer

Have to be a lot stronger than me, and I have been told I am a strong person.

Best Answer

Knowing when to forgive and when not to makes you strong.

Best Answer

i say a little bit of both.

Best Answer

both?....how?

Best Answer

speaking for myself only. for some ppl forgiving can be a sign for someone to keep repeating their wrongful hurtful behavior and some will take your forgiveness as a sign as weakness and will manipulate you and take advantage. now some will forgive and keep it moving but for some they will keep forgiving and stay and tolerate it. forgiveness is strong as well because it can be healing and help let go of anger and pain and can be a way for you to finally move on.

Best Answer

I see good answer :)

Best Answer

apparently thats one of the strongest things to do and to mean it is even stronger, you truly forgave a person that hurt you, probably a person who hurt you on the inside... honestly i commend you if you did im still trying to forgive a few immediate people in my life but when i look at their faces theres no sorrow or care so i usually get hurt again lol but its a work in progress congrats if you over came that obstacle

Best Answer

thank you i hope you can get past the pain :)

Best Answer