Allergic Allergic 22-25, F 24 Answers Jan 21, 2011

i would simply, do it back and if she pulls a move I guess were hitting it off tonight :)

Best Answer

Good answer. Now get a profile picture.

Best Answer

i dont know but what i do know is that you are one sexy mixer!

Best Answer

Thank you. *bows* I try.

Best Answer

Women are beautiful, and I think that being the same gender does not mean there can be no mutual attraction.....I am married but do find women to be attractive...just never acted on it...yet ;)

Best Answer

Do it. Girls are awesome! Like something from a dream.

Best Answer

May I just say... that would be my dream come true...

Best Answer

I would be flattered! And then consider if I was interested or not... :)

Best Answer

That depends on what I see ........ if I like, I hit back on her. Nothing's softer than two women kissing and making out.

Best Answer

Yeah I never notice, I'm oblivious to such things.

Best Answer

I would notice and find it quite flattering. Maybe even entertain the idea for a minute or two till I remembered I'm married and catholic and shouldnt be having such lucid sinful thoughts. :-D but. Sometimes can't help but wonder...:-D.

Best Answer

Wow. We have a lot in common.

Best Answer

Last time it happened, I entertained it. My ex was there too. . .

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I wouldn't care if I was her I would just consider dating them

Best Answer

LOL - This actually had this happen to me. It took me completely off guard, I was like "Wait a minute, is this chick seriously talking to me like dude? And she lookin me up and down, checkin me out?". But yea my feelin was like "Wow - Im pullin chicks too?" - I would have to say I was flattered

Best Answer

hehe. I wonder how one hits on other women in an un-masculine way. This is EP. Someone here knows.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind. (:

Best Answer

I've had it happen. I find it flattering, but I gently tell them that I'm only interested in men.

Best Answer

nothing better than 2 gal,s getting it on...........................

Best Answer

I'd notice all right....and let her know, nicely of course, that I'm only interested in men!

Best Answer

It's happened before. I just said I had a boyfriend and she apologised and we went back to talking. Nothing huge.

Best Answer

I've had that experience, and did not notice. I was flattered when I found out! :)

Best Answer