forceunleahed forceunleahed 26-30, M 42 Answers Sep 15, 2010

i got my last bare bum spanking at 14. Hmmm grimeses.

Best Answer

That is a little old I think...I mean you had to have been at least STARTING puberty then right?

Best Answer

I had to bare my butt and grab the front legs of a chair in the family room for a paddling.

Best Answer

As a teen?

Best Answer

Yes I have to report to the dinning room in my night shirt. i am lectured then told to takes my panties down bend over the table and pulll my shirt up

Best Answer

Sounds similar to my girls spankings...but hers like this ended when she was very young; not a teenager or even close!

Best Answer

no...in fact, ive never had a spanking wthout my pants and underwear on...thats pretty weird, to be honest o_o...

Best Answer

My girl was spanked bare and even bared in public! Now, as adults in a DD relationship she is bared for spankings , mostly for two reasons:
1. I can monitor so there is not too much damage
2. Less force needed for the spanks

Best Answer

Yes, baby changing style on the kitchen table

Best Answer

Report them if this is real, as it's child abuse.

Best Answer

The fact that the asker chose your answer, which includes the most intimate exposure, as the 'best answer', which I expect it is from a sexually thinking about children point of view, is very telling.
If your answer is real, then report them.
If this is a fantasy story, then well OK, we all like a bit of role play fun, but please be aware that paedos will think it is real and use it to justify to themselves and others, to get other adults into it and even show children to 'prove' it's normal and justified, when it's child abuse.
If this however is written by an adult perpetrator, then we know what you're up to...

Best Answer

Baby changing style would seem to be REALLY embarrassing:/

Best Answer

Always spanked bare bottom here, and Mom pulls my panties down, Dad lets me bare myself. U?

Best Answer

Never had a spanking as a teenager and have never ever given my own child a bare bottom spanking.

Best Answer

No, but I know the name for that. It's called "Violation" or "Abuse". I'd consider contacting the authorities if that happens to you and they do it again.

Best Answer

WHAT!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????<br />
You're KIDDING ME!!??

Best Answer

Every spanking I received was the same process. Pull down my pants, pull down my underwear and bend over the bed with my rear high up. My father would then proceed to beat me until I was screaming and begging for him to stop. I found bearing my rearend to be almost as bad as the spanking itself.

Best Answer

What did he use on you? Both mom and dad would use a paddle on me bare behind bent over sofa until 16.

Best Answer

I always got spanked with a leather belt. I got the belt until age 16 and it was painful and very effective as I always had difficulty sitting without pain for days after being punished. My dad did the spanking while my mom watched.

Best Answer

I agree sometimes the worst part was having to bear my butt especially as I got older.

Best Answer

my mom and dad always spank me they will send me to my room and ***** me till i was naked and sit on my bed and me over their knee and they exchange role about who spank me until i was begging and crying like a baby one time they done it in front of the whole family

Best Answer

some teenagers deserve a spanking on their bare bottom

Best Answer

When I was 14 I still got occasional spankings on the bare bottom. I had to take off my pants and underwear myself.

Best Answer

What if you refused???

Best Answer

Got my last bare butt paddling at home when i was 16 or 17.

Best Answer

i always refused so they pull them by force and then the punishment will be worst

Best Answer

I got my last bare butt spanking at home when I was 13 or 14. I got my last school paddling (over pants) when I was a junior in HS.

Best Answer

School paddlings...whew can't imagine that!

Best Answer

I got it bare until I was almost 17.

Best Answer

WAY too old in this humble couples opinion...if given by parents

Best Answer

Yes I still get my pants pulled down

Best Answer

Only pants?

Best Answer

My last spanking was on the bare bottom with a paddle when I was 12, so I guess I was not a teen yet. But my cousins, kids of one of my mom's sisters, used to get spanked bare butt with a belt hard from the time they were 4 or 5 until the time when they left home. They would usually get at least 20 strokes. I can recall them showing me their bruises after a spanking. Their bottoms were fire engine red with assorted splotches of blue, black , and purple. They were not beaten bloody, but they would still be unable to sit down for a day or two.

Best Answer

I don't get spanking anymore

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Do you ask to know if this is sexually embarrassing? It is and that is part of the punishment that was given to me.

Best Answer

This is how we do these kind of things:<br />
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNloKXCDZg0&feature=youtu.be<br />
Add us!

Best Answer