forceunleahed forceunleahed 26-30, M 32 Answers Sep 15, 2010

i got my last bare bum spanking at 14. Hmmm grimeses.

Best Answer

That is a little old I think...I mean you had to have been at least STARTING puberty then right?

Best Answer

I got them bare, and often, through high school

Best Answer

I had to bare my butt and grab the front legs of a chair in the family room for a paddling.

Best Answer

As a teen?

Best Answer

Yes I have to report to the dinning room in my night shirt. i am lectured then told to takes my panties down bend over the table and pulll my shirt up

Best Answer

Sounds similar to my girls spankings...but hers like this ended when she was very young; not a teenager or even close!

Best Answer

no...in fact, ive never had a spanking wthout my pants and underwear on...thats pretty weird, to be honest o_o...

Best Answer

My girl was spanked bare and even bared in public! Now, as adults in a DD relationship she is bared for spankings , mostly for two reasons:
1. I can monitor so there is not too much damage
2. Less force needed for the spanks

Best Answer

I was a teenager in the 90's and I got bare butt spankings

Best Answer

Yes, baby changing style on the kitchen table

Best Answer

Report them if this is real, as it's child abuse.

Best Answer

The fact that the asker chose your answer, which includes the most intimate exposure, as the 'best answer', which I expect it is from a sexually thinking about children point of view, is very telling.
If your answer is real, then report them.
If this is a fantasy story, then well OK, we all like a bit of role play fun, but please be aware that paedos will think it is real and use it to justify to themselves and others, to get other adults into it and even show children to 'prove' it's normal and justified, when it's child abuse.
If this however is written by an adult perpetrator, then we know what you're up to...

Best Answer

Baby changing style would seem to be REALLY embarrassing:/

Best Answer

Never had a spanking as a teenager and have never ever given my own child a bare bottom spanking.

Best Answer

No, but I know the name for that. It's called "Violation" or "Abuse". I'd consider contacting the authorities if that happens to you and they do it again.

Best Answer

WHAT!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You're KIDDING ME!!??

Best Answer

Always spanked bare bottom here, and Mom pulls my panties down, Dad lets me bare myself. U?

Best Answer

When I was 14 I still got occasional spankings on the bare bottom. I had to take off my pants and underwear myself.

Best Answer

What if you refused???

Best Answer

I got my last bare butt spanking at home when I was 13 or 14. I got my last school paddling (over pants) when I was a junior in HS.

Best Answer

School paddlings...whew can't imagine that!

Best Answer

I got it bare until I was almost 17.

Best Answer

WAY too old in this humble couples opinion...if given by parents

Best Answer

Yes I still get my pants pulled down

Best Answer

Only pants?

Best Answer

I got spankings lying flat on my stomach across the bed. I usually got the paddle or belt, and sometimes a willow switch

for really serious offenses. The spankings started when I was 5 and continued with frequency thru my 14th year. when I was 15-19 I got spanked about 4-6 times per year. The spankings were bare bottom until I cried, and sometimes while i cried.

Best Answer

lol no

Best Answer

Not me

Best Answer

When I was a teen (up until 15 or so), I got them on the bare, then I was allowed to have a jockstrap during them as I got older.

Best Answer

Yep, my mum does sometimes, and sometimes she makes me pull them down. Haven't been spanked by my dad since I was about 8.

Best Answer

i had to put the down myself. i was mortified but also excited.

Best Answer