forceunleahed forceunleahed 26-30, M 52 Answers Sep 15, 2010

i got my last bare bum spanking at 14. Hmmm grimeses.

Best Answer

I had to bare my butt and grab the front legs of a chair in the family room for a paddling.

Best Answer

some teenagers deserve a spanking on their bare bottom

Best Answer

Yes I have to report to the dinning room in my night shirt. i am lectured then told to takes my panties down bend over the table and pulll my shirt up

Best Answer

no...in fact, ive never had a spanking wthout my pants and underwear on...thats pretty weird, to be honest o_o...

Best Answer

Always spanked bare bottom here, and Mom pulls my panties down, Dad lets me bare myself. U?

Best Answer

Yes, baby changing style on the kitchen table

Best Answer

Report them if this is real, as it's child abuse.

Best Answer

The fact that the asker chose your answer, which includes the most intimate exposure, as the 'best answer', which I expect it is from a sexually thinking about children point of view, is very telling.
If your answer is real, then report them.
If this is a fantasy story, then well OK, we all like a bit of role play fun, but please be aware that paedos will think it is real and use it to justify to themselves and others, to get other adults into it and even show children to 'prove' it's normal and justified, when it's child abuse.
If this however is written by an adult perpetrator, then we know what you're up to...

Best Answer

especially when boy that start to be erect or d-ick start throbbing up and down. I received this way for many years.

Best Answer

But I'm not reading my spankings as a abuse...

Best Answer

No, but I know the name for that. It's called "Violation" or "Abuse". I'd consider contacting the authorities if that happens to you and they do it again.

Best Answer

Never had a spanking as a teenager and have never ever given my own child a bare bottom spanking.

Best Answer

WHAT!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????<br />
You're KIDDING ME!!??

Best Answer

i had to put the down myself. i was mortified but also excited.

Best Answer

Since time when I was 11 and had tingle in groins and butterfly in my stomach during spankings, spankings start to fascinated me, I was scared before, but was so much excited.

Best Answer

When I was 14 I still got occasional spankings on the bare bottom. I had to take off my pants and underwear myself.

Best Answer

Got my last bare butt paddling at home when i was 16 or 17.

Best Answer

i always refused so they pull them by force and then the punishment will be worst

Best Answer

I got my last bare butt spanking at home when I was 13 or 14. I got my last school paddling (over pants) when I was a junior in HS.

Best Answer

I got it bare until I was almost 17.

Best Answer

Yes I still get my pants pulled down

Best Answer

No being spanked is bad enough I would have run away if they tried to pull my shorts down

Best Answer

I was spanked until 14 on bare bum, otk with hand

Best Answer

Dad always gave the belt on bare. I had to pull down my pants before lying down on bed. Then he just yanked down a bit my undies to bare flesh and began to swing that damned strap.

Best Answer

I'm 18 yo and spanked bare butt. My dad puts me over his knee and uses his hand or my belt. My mom lays me on my bed and spanks me with a switch or my belt. JC

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer