i got my last bare bum spanking at 14. Hmmm grimeses.

Best Answer

I had to bare my butt and grab the front legs of a chair in the family room for a paddling.

Best Answer

Yes I have to report to the dinning room in my night shirt. i am lectured then told to takes my panties down bend over the table and pulll my shirt up

Best Answer

some teenagers deserve a spanking on their bare bottom

Best Answer

Yes, baby changing style on the kitchen table

Best Answer

especially when boy that start to be erect or d-ick start throbbing up and down. I received this way for many years.

Best Answer

But I'm not reading my spankings as a abuse...

Best Answer

I got this kind of spanking throughout my child and teen years but on a bed or couch. There was nothing sexual about it. My mom did it that way for the eye contact so she could judge when to stop. The nudity part just added to the punishment.

Best Answer

no...in fact, ive never had a spanking wthout my pants and underwear on...thats pretty weird, to be honest o_o...

Best Answer

Always spanked bare bottom here, and Mom pulls my panties down, Dad lets me bare myself. U?

Best Answer

No, but I know the name for that. It's called "Violation" or "Abuse". I'd consider contacting the authorities if that happens to you and they do it again.

Best Answer

Never had a spanking as a teenager and have never ever given my own child a bare bottom spanking.

Best Answer

WHAT!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????<br />
You're KIDDING ME!!??

Best Answer

I was spanked until 14 on bare bum, otk with hand

Best Answer

I got it bare until I was almost 17.

Best Answer

Yes I still get my pants pulled down

Best Answer

im in my 20's and still live at home. my mom still spanks me bare butt, i usually have to stand shoulder width apart and bend over

Best Answer

I'm 25 and I still get taken over the knee and spanked on the bare.... it's really embarrassing.

Best Answer

Would you like to talk about your spankings?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

I still get spankings from my auntie and she pulls my pants and underwear bare and puts me over her knee everytime

Best Answer

Me too...

Best Answer

No being spanked is bad enough I would have run away if they tried to pull my shorts down

Best Answer

When I was a teen (up until 15 or so), I got them on the bare, then I was allowed to have a jockstrap during them as I got older.

Best Answer

i had to put the down myself. i was mortified but also excited.

Best Answer

Since time when I was 11 and had tingle in groins and butterfly in my stomach during spankings, spankings start to fascinated me, I was scared before, but was so much excited.

Best Answer

do you want to talk about your spankings?

Best Answer

anytime

Best Answer

Why not, ask me anything.

Best Answer

Ask me anything you would like to know

Best Answer