forceunleahed forceunleahed 26-30, M 69 Answers Sep 15, 2010

i got my last bare bum spanking at 14. Hmmm grimeses.

Best Answer

I had to bare my butt and grab the front legs of a chair in the family room for a paddling.

Best Answer

Yes I have to report to the dinning room in my night shirt. i am lectured then told to takes my panties down bend over the table and pulll my shirt up

Best Answer

no...in fact, ive never had a spanking wthout my pants and underwear on...thats pretty weird, to be honest o_o...

Best Answer

some teenagers deserve a spanking on their bare bottom

Best Answer

Always spanked bare bottom here, and Mom pulls my panties down, Dad lets me bare myself. U?

Best Answer

yes i have kids pull them down...or *****.....lets chat

Best Answer

Yes, baby changing style on the kitchen table

Best Answer

Report them if this is real, as it's child abuse.

Best Answer

The fact that the asker chose your answer, which includes the most intimate exposure, as the 'best answer', which I expect it is from a sexually thinking about children point of view, is very telling.
If your answer is real, then report them.
If this is a fantasy story, then well OK, we all like a bit of role play fun, but please be aware that paedos will think it is real and use it to justify to themselves and others, to get other adults into it and even show children to 'prove' it's normal and justified, when it's child abuse.
If this however is written by an adult perpetrator, then we know what you're up to...

Best Answer

especially when boy that start to be erect or d-ick start throbbing up and down. I received this way for many years.

Best Answer

But I'm not reading my spankings as a abuse...

Best Answer

I got this kind of spanking throughout my child and teen years but on a bed or couch. There was nothing sexual about it. My mom did it that way for the eye contact so she could judge when to stop. The nudity part just added to the punishment.

Best Answer

No, but I know the name for that. It's called "Violation" or "Abuse". I'd consider contacting the authorities if that happens to you and they do it again.

Best Answer

Never had a spanking as a teenager and have never ever given my own child a bare bottom spanking.

Best Answer

no they make me do it...

Best Answer

I was spanked until 14 on bare bum, otk with hand

Best Answer

I got it bare until I was almost 17.

Best Answer

Yes I still get my pants pulled down

Best Answer

WHAT!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????<br />
You're KIDDING ME!!??

Best Answer

My mom always said if I acted like a child and was having to get a spanking, then I was going to be spanked like a child

Best Answer

im in my 20's and still live at home. my mom still spanks me bare butt, i usually have to stand shoulder width apart and bend over

Best Answer

I'm 25 and I still get taken over the knee and spanked on the bare.... it's really embarrassing.

Best Answer

Would you like to talk about your spankings?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

I still get spankings from my auntie and she pulls my pants and underwear bare and puts me over her knee everytime

Best Answer

Me too...

Best Answer

No being spanked is bad enough I would have run away if they tried to pull my shorts down

Best Answer