klllllll klllllll 18-21, F 4 Answers Jun 19 in Doing Good

Break up sex

Best Answer

Time and distance and find someone new to at least think about

Best Answer

You don't forget. You find some one who makes you happy. Then that person will be in the back of your mind.

Best Answer

But what if u meet that person everyday of your life

Best Answer

Then u better learn to such it up buttercup and patch up the hole because you can't always have the person you want.

Best Answer

I met some one a few years ago. He broke my heart unwillingly. But because of certain circumstances. It was like romeo and juliet. He stopped talking to me just cold. Because really we couldn't be seen together because of the people we hang around with (all my exs friends). It took me years to get over him. SOOO many nights of crying and feeling lonely. But i strongly believe that if you love some one sooo much. yet they can't reciprocate it. Some one so much better comes along. All the love you had for that one person is not wasted. Because, when that next person comes along. Suddenly everything is right again. Suddenly that person that hurt you goes away. although you will never forget. I have never forgotten him. I just learned the grass is greener on the other side. it was almost impossible to get him out of my head. Constantly running through scenarios of how i could have made it work. But here i am today. with the love of my life. none of that matters any more. I used to see him every day. Never had the courage to tell him how i really felt. But he never had the courage to approach me either. So it wasn't worth it. You just need to move on and look to newer opportunities. :)

Best Answer