jamie1623 jamie1623 22-25, M 5 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Bipolar Disorder

I take seroquel, lamictal and lexapro and also inderal... morning and night except I take the seroquel at night it knocks me out...

Best Answer

I was wrongly diagnosed with BPD when I had suffered a head injury in a car accident. That doctor, Rosalinda Rueca, lost her license to practice medicine for 5 years and never re-applied in Nevada. She had me on 4 meds, and the pain doctor had me on 3, and my liver started to fail. What I had had was a minimum of 6 bleeds (strokes) from the impact, and head injuries can mimic BPD BUT to medicate somebody with brain injury with BPD meds prevents them from moving on with their lives as their brains try to cope with the changes from the injuries. What's worse is that I discovered later on (2007) that I have a genetic arteriopathy which makes me susceptible to greater injury than the average person. The meds she had me on made that condition even worse.<br />
I think BPD is the most wrongly diagnosed "common" diagnosis going. I think ALL people should get an MRI before ever being diagnosed with BPD which IS mental illness. I personally think most doctors bite.

Best Answer

I am so sorry for your misdiagnosis and the troubles that resulted.

Best Answer

Thanks for your kind words.

Best Answer

i take 1200 mg of lithium
600 mg of epival
150 mg of sertaline
5 mg of lorazapam (5 times day)
200 mg of seroquil
25 mg of adderell (adhd)
i also take 70 ml of methadone daily (for addiction treatment of oxycontin)
i am also under a medication contract. i which

Best Answer

i am also under a medication contract with my phsychologist and doctors, CMHA and the hosptial. I think its redicilious that they can force a grown man to take drugs. and because of all the meds im on i have my liver and all kinds of blood tests all the danm time. they say the benefits out weigh the risks. ya right.. I HATE doctors I hate CMHA and I hate the hospital. but most of all I Hate myself

Best Answer

sorry to hear about your mis diagnosis . stupid doctor im glad she lost her license to practice medicine. take care

Best Answer

jpod, have you ever had an MRI to see if there is something "organic" going on there instead of what they are saying?

Best Answer

2 Lexapro & Risperdal

Best Answer

3 different types; 2 in the morning, one morning and night.

Best Answer

3 different pills - doses both in the morn and eve

Best Answer