An emotional trainwreck that is scared of one's own shadow

Best Answer

Not necessarily, though temporarily it might seem so.

Best Answer

compassionate and sensitive person.

Best Answer

(n) individual with unnecessary baggage at such a young age, stemming from the hands of a child with baggage and issues from the start.<br />
I was bullied a lot as a child. Not to the point of what some people have shared here (which are absolute nightmares... I at least had sanctuary, but when the mistreatment doesn't stop, even in your own home, that is unbearable), but I've had my problems. It was only through a major Blessing that I was able to pull out of the circus from hell known as below average public schools, and take years... YES, years off to heal. Just like anything else on your body that is scarred or damaged, your mind heals too, with enough time and well being.. Problem is, 99% of children and teenagers who need that healing the most, don't have the means to achieve it. Which is why it carries over into adulthood.

Best Answer

a$$hole

Best Answer

normally an in secured loser but who knows right?

Best Answer

serial killer

Best Answer