wckyblnd13 wckyblnd13 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 15, 2009

You are forced to listen to a Grateful Dead CD when you are NOT high.

Best Answer

It depends... in more progressive states this is a municipal misdemeanor and a small fine... Contact your local n.o.r.m.a.l. office and they should be able to answer your question and point you towards a lawyer that can help if needed.

Best Answer

Where I live a $1000 fine and sometimes jail time depending on what mood the judge is in, that's just a 1st offense. Get caught again and get used to a cell because you will be there 7 years :0.

Best Answer

I guess they'd chuck it down the grid, not worth the paperwork. then again, weed smokers are the devil at the moment so who knows? Public beheading? You should've just ate it, lol

Best Answer

To start with, what country are you in?

Best Answer

I am sure it is a misdemeanor but the fact that they might actually consider it a drug offense might carry some implications when he looks for certain types of jobs. He might want to try to get a lawyer to see what he can do do about it. I know a dog trainer who can't train police dogs because he got caught with a doobie when he was younger. Ridiculous!

Best Answer