klegend0 klegend0 18-21, M 5 Answers Jul 5, 2013 in Community

No. The Christian faith is pretty muddled and ambiguous about this, partly because the sc<x>riptures are heavily edited plagiarisms. But the wisdom taught by the Hindus is closer, even though it's also kind of nonsensical and has a major loophole. But I do like what point Krishna was trying to make - basically, those of us that have not learned our lessons have to try again - and those of us who are with God (Krishna, Yahweh, or whatever) when we pass realise our true role in existence. I believe this to be that we ourselves are part of God, as he is part of us. In a sense that kind of means you cease to exist, but not really.<br />
In my humble and well-considered opinion, we are creatures who try to ponder our existence, which is an irony because we are designed to not be able to understand it.

Best Answer

I'd think he'd want someone he could trust with the keys

Best Answer

no, its because you have a relationship with him

Best Answer

Probably.

Best Answer