A punching bag. I can pound the living hell out of it and NOT go to jail.

Best Answer

LOL true

Best Answer

One of 2 ways. 1. Go for a drive until I calm down. 2. (My fav) I learned that when I'm angry, if I consciously choose it, the adrenalin makes me think more clearly, more logically, making me 10 times more likely to solve the problem.. it's a real rush when it happens

Best Answer

That needs a a lot of patience :D

Best Answer

I used to be very impatient... I'm not sure which came first... lol..

Best Answer

Number 1 is a good idea. But for # 2. although a very good way to be constructive about a problem, doesnt always work. Sometimes there is just no answer,, no reason with anger. If you have a child that was deliberately hurt by an adult, nothing truely relieves the rage unless that adult ends up dead. Eventually, maybe you will forgive that person, maybe not. But it won't be reason that decides any emotion in such cases.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I punch pillows...lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I tend to pick up the nearest ob<x>ject and throw it so if you tick me off in person better do it in a ducking position or you just might get hit...lol...No anger issues here

Best Answer

Explode, what better way to get the message through!

Best Answer

I most of the time say a few choice words and go cry it seems to bring the anger to the surface and I then calm down to find out it is not worth it.

Best Answer

1) I avoid people. (Don't want to hurt or scold anyone for apparently no reason)<br />
2) Grab headphone, turn on metal music maximum & singing loudly. (sometimes while crying)<br />
3) Sleep.<br />
4) Then eat. Mood will came back to normal. =)

Best Answer

Go for a jog or I have a boxercise DVD that works for me

Best Answer

sounds good,

Best Answer

Breathing exercises and thinking of the bigger picture.

Best Answer

I used to drink..really drink..i mean really really drink. Exercise now

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

Either cry, eat, or I used to go shopping but I'm broke so I can't even do that.

Best Answer

I listen to Death Metal. Nile and Immolation are usually good ones.

Best Answer

m/ -_- m/
Try Dethlok too. The sheer hilarity makes it impossible to stay angry.

Best Answer

Haha, yeah dude Dethklok are awesome. I love Metalocalypse m/

Best Answer

sounds funny, thanks need to try that.

Best Answer

I go to my gym and keep lifting weights will I can no longer move my arms.

Best Answer